Bugs that i have found [note: c + c mtm]

Mjollu

Bugs that i have found [note: c + c mtm]

Postby Mjollu » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 am

* in some cases, zombies use range attack
* also, i lost my lvl 11 prize(50k crit), i lvled up 1-21 straight, then went to a shop, noticing i had lost my 50k...
* clicking on some items in inventory would reveal some other items like potions in the inventory (right after i noticed i had lost my 50k, i clicked on the stack of money in my inventory, then a few more hp pots appeared)
* relog would dupe some of my equipment (i equipped the beginner items, sold everything else, trained for a bit, then after the money disappeared, i relogged, finding new beginner items in my bag)
* dmg numbers won't show (when i was partying with my friends, i couldn't see some of the numbers my friends did on the monsters, for example magic dmg, which should be seen obviously)

*EDIT*

*wizard bug (when buying spells, one can't see firebird, although one can see blood lightning, lvl 70+ wiz with stat requirement met)
* at lvl 72 i had some stats to allocate, while i was clicking my stats, i got a lvlup (i was training at the same time), and to my amazement, i got extra stat points, 2 to be exact, which so far haven't bugged my char, so they are actually there. the stat points disappeared after i relogged.
* the pot heal bug (i am aware that this bug has been in DR for ages now, i've seen it myself on many occasions in other servers aswell - whenever tanking, training or whatever, while monsters are attacking and im drinking a pot, i receive a larger amount of health than im supposed to receive from a pot (5000+ from a 4800 healing pot for example)) just thought i would mention this one
* noticed that anthem doesn't reduce xp (i had 1NK)
* also noticed that "/turning off magic effects" doesn't do anything

my IGN is Mjollu
Last edited by Mjollu on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Zero Tolerance

GMNyx

Re: Bugs that i have found

Postby GMNyx » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 pm

you forgot to post your character name. And some more info like did you level straight from 1 to 21 then went to town and noticed you lost crit

GMNyx

Re: Bugs that i have found [note: c - related mtm]

Postby GMNyx » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:35 pm

thanks for the additional information. bug is indentified and will be fixed

Mjollu

Re: Bugs that i have found [note: c mtm]

Postby Mjollu » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:24 pm

im just going to edit my first post, so if you will, please check this topic from time to time, thanks :)
Zero Tolerance

Mjollu

Re: Bugs that i have found [note: c mtm]

Postby Mjollu » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 pm

as i lvled up to 81, i received a Leaf of blessed, although due to my inventory being full, the leaf transferred to merchant board automatically, once i actually checked the merchant board, this is what i found:

and when i tried selling all those:

Zero Tolerance

Mjollu

Re: Bugs that i have found [note: c + c mtm]

Postby Mjollu » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm

* when killing Dark bear, the last hit would give only regular xp, but no TT (don't really know if its considered as a bug or not, just mentioning)
Zero Tolerance

Return to “Solved”