Daily job quest bugs

GMTempest

Re: Daily job quest bugs

Postby GMTempest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Hinder wrote:Job: Alchemy
Problem: After 60->65 quest (45 mystics) NPC will take them and give levels, but won't talk to you to give next quest.

Job: Candlemaking
Problem: 65 Candlemaking quest, asks for 50 candle of thought. Takes the item but does not give job levels. BUT gives the last quest ( 25 candle of though & 25 shining)

Alchemy should be fixed on next reboot.

Candlemaking you are only suppose to get 5 levels for that quest instead of the usual 10. So you should be level 70. Can you confirm if it really gives no exp at all?

Also:
Carpentry dailies with wisewood and boards should be fixed on next reboot as well.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

meatball

Postby meatball » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 pm

GMTempest wrote:
Hinder wrote:Job: Alchemy
Problem: After 60->65 quest (45 mystics) NPC will take them and give levels, but won't talk to you to give next quest.

Job: Candlemaking
Problem: 65 Candlemaking quest, asks for 50 candle of thought. Takes the item but does not give job levels. BUT gives the last quest ( 25 candle of though & 25 shining)

Alchemy should be fixed on next reboot.

Candlemaking you are only suppose to get 5 levels for that quest instead of the usual 10. So you should be level 70. Can you confirm if it really gives no exp at all?

Also:
Carpentry dailies with wisewood and boards should be fixed on next reboot as well.

I did the same 65 Candlemaking quest too and I notice once I turned
in the 50 candle of thought, the NPC says I was "max lvl achieved" but
my candle lvl remain unchange still at 65. Then I check my other jobs
and notice my 98 mining has become 99.99! I believe instead of adding to
candle lvl, its add to mining. :W:
Also, I dont know if the next candle quest is bug too? Its asking 25 shining and 25 thought (I have enough materials for it but afraid to use those materials which are very hard to get). Please have a check on that too.
TIA

Redim

Postby Redim » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 am

Job Herdigging GM

What items were asked for?
10 basils

What items were taken, if any?
10 basils

The problem you experienced.

he took the basils and didnt give me a leaf

ytnewtruof

Postby ytnewtruof » Sat May 01, 2010 2:10 am

obviously my other post was ignored, theres a big problem

eggs are unavaiable from store :), thers no way to farm a chicken, so not only is my dailie quest, dont know if its carpentry or lumber, anyway, cant get eggs anywhere, also, one of the npc just keeps telling me he has no more quests for me to today, GM feel free to pm me if u want screenshots or more info, pretty easy bugs to find and fix

nonesenze

Postby nonesenze » Mon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Job : Lumber
What items were asked for? :15 Gerjeasu Timber and 5 Nutmeg Timber
What items were taken, if any? :15 Gerjeasu Timber and 5 Nutmeg Timber
NPC location : Heltern Village (23,217)
The problem you experienced. : He received items but nothing happen,and can repeat, so i did it twice and still got nothing -,-

Return to “Solved”