NOT FIXED

Admin

Re: NOT FIXED

Postby Admin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:43 am

Connection via telnet works then.

Tried the Client with firewall disabled?

xReis

Postby xReis » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:05 am

Just tried logging in. It gave me the same message twice and the third time it worked. I haven't a clue what changed as I didn't alter my firewall or any other settings before trying.

Things are running smoothly atm, thanks everybody.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Great to hear you can log-in again. Since you had two failed attempts before it worked; does it continue to work ?
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

kador

Postby kador » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 pm

GMSpherix wrote:So, then next time, I'll take a vacation and complain to game masters that I wasn't able to log on, and ask them for compensation? I'm not implying the TS lies, obviously not, but others might and probably will. You should see the amount of tickets we get with attempt at scamming us..

Yes, I know pretty well how often people try to scam the GM Team.
Thats why you should check each case. In this one, I dont believe he is trying to scam you. And even if he was, his advantage would be close to none. On the other hand, showing some concern to GMs would make this (again, very little) community grow better :greet:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Great to hear you can log-in again. Since you had two failed attempts before it worked; does it continue to work ?

I actually ended up having a similar problem to this, but easily fixed last night. I would log in and on the character select screen, I would hit the enter button and it would say "Failed to connect to server" I would have to go back to the log-in screen to log-in again and then it would connect me to the server. Not a big deal really, but just an observation.

xReis

Postby xReis » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 pm

I had no problems logging any of my characters after I got in yesterday. I just tried to log in again and it failed once then let me in on the second try.

It seems whenever I restart/turn on my laptop I fail to log in at least once, but I can eventually get on and it works fine after that.

Return to “Solved”