NOT FIXED

kit8989

Re: NOT FIXED

Postby kit8989 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 pm

have you tried download the C++ or microsoft C++?

don't know whether it will help..

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18183
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:00 pm

That shouldnt be the problem. He can open the application fine, he just cant connect to the server

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:08 pm

xReis wrote:
Just to be clear, if the game DOES start working again after this, these past 3 days of lost fame are NOT going to ever be compensated even though this was not at all my fault? And again, just to be clear, I'm expected to just suck it up and deal with it like nothing ever happened right?

Why should the GMs have to compensate you for something that isn't their fault either and is clearly something on your side that isnt working. As seen by your Tracert results, you are connected to the server but for some reason something on your side is refusing the connection. It could be a firewall, lack of admin rights, or some other weird ass thing. Whether or not its "your" fault because of an action you took doesn't matter. You are connected to the server and there is nothing that the GMs have done wrong or anything they can do to get you into the game.

Try connecting from another computer or another location. Check your firewall settings and either turn it off or make an exception for the server. Make sure you are running the game as an administrator. There is no reason for the game to not be working.

xReis

Postby xReis » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

Ipwn_ wrote:
xReis wrote:
Just to be clear, if the game DOES start working again after this, these past 3 days of lost fame are NOT going to ever be compensated even though this was not at all my fault? And again, just to be clear, I'm expected to just suck it up and deal with it like nothing ever happened right?

Why should the GMs have to compensate you for something that isn't their fault either and is clearly something on your side that isnt working.

It may not be their fault, but I don't see them putting forth any effort to help with the issue either, do you? Save for GMspherix, who directed me to your instructions anyway, none have even bothered to post. Aren't these people supposed to be on top of these kinds of things? Aren't they supposed to actually do something?

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:29 am

:/. You're right Domon. The GMs aren't helping you at all. I see it like this. If they can't invest their time into a forum post in order to help a player get back to playing the game, then you shouldn't even bother spending your time with it. The GMs are pathetic. Word on the street is one of them has been fired, which is why I'm assuming there was no dble exp this weekend. Don't use your time dealing with them. They've given up (Y)
Blake

Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:36 am

Fathertime67 wrote:which is why I'm assuming there was no dble exp this weekend.

There was not supposed to be double exp this weekend it is the following weekend.

xReis wrote:Aren't they supposed to actually do something?

It has been mentioned numerous times in this topic to check your firewall settings. There has been no mention if the settings have been checked therefore impeding further replies.

Anyway, to test that can connect to the server on ports 9001 and 9004.

Install the telnet client.
      Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

On the Control Panel Home page, click Programs.

In the Programs and Features section, click Turn Windows features on or off.

If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.

In the Windows Features list, select Telnet Client, and then click OK.

Run command prompt and run the command "telnet 108.62.20.58 9001" and take screenshot of output and put in this topic.
    Do the same again but with 9004 instead of 9001.

The results will show if those ports are accessible for the server from the computer.

kador

Postby kador » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Also, giving him the Fame (taking the following Crits) wouldn't hurt anyone and would make this little community better.
I agree to make him happy, no matter whose fault it is.

xReis: whats your Windows? XP ? Vista? Seven? Anything else?
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm

kador wrote:Also, giving him the Fame (taking the following Crits) wouldn't hurt anyone and would make this little community better.
I agree to make him happy, no matter whose fault it is.

xReis: whats your Windows? XP ? Vista? Seven? Anything else?

So, then next time, I'll take a vacation and complain to game masters that I wasn't able to log on, and ask them for compensation? I'm not implying the TS lies, obviously not, but others might and probably will. You should see the amount of tickets we get with attempt at scamming us..
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:15 pm

GMSpherix wrote:You should see the amount of tickets we get with attempt at scamming us..

Isn't that a bannable offense? :greet: If not it should damn well be. Personally I'd make it a pretty big ban too. If those tickets are the reason other real tickets aren't getting solved than those people are doing some real harm to this game and they should be removed from the game.

xReis

Postby xReis » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:26 am

Nothing in my Firewall is blocking DR.

I typed the command line you posted and it tells me I disconnected from the telnet host before it gives me any information back. I tried 5 times.

9001 test

9004 test

I'm using Windows Vista.
Last edited by xReis on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Solved”