lol... Spherix have a look at this..

LegendPro

Re: lol... Spherix have a look at this..

Postby LegendPro » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 am

Fathertime67 wrote:Hmm, makes sense, I can understand you. You should give him English lessons. If that's the case, the GM can't help his lag, he should move to Europe, problem solved.

why did fathertime so care about my english.. i wonder he think on his brain he is my father..
seems my english good not not also why u so doggy come care my english lesson pls dun think u are really father !
my english not good than take this ( pugimak pantat pundek babi kimak kepale otak awak masuk buntut bapak ko )
pls stay away from me. i am damn hell shit on english as u say ,so dun reply or msg here will make u a noob too ,since u join my post
and keep shitting about my english ! why dun u mind your own bapak ko ,!!! And 1 More ( some 1 teach fathertime english too )
He cant read english . i have posted allot time stay out of my post and dun care about my english , but he keeps continue care about my english .
Cause he cant read ( stay away from my post and stfu pls ) or dun care my english good or not, go mind your own :help:
Cry For TheNoob Keeping Care About My English

Cant Understand nvm next time i use indians word to talk to u..

Patriarch

Postby Patriarch » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:25 am

Ok, calm down. the problem is all about the lag, any gm can come and give some heart soothing news?

shinto

Postby shinto » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 am

im guessing romeo is from malaysia? revival from malaysia? legendpro from malaysia as well? dragon109 wasn't lagging that war, and i guess he is not from malaysia..... So, hmm thats it

LegendPro

Postby LegendPro » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am

shinto wrote:im guessing romeo is from malaysia? revival from malaysia? legendpro from malaysia as well? dragon109 wasn't lagging that war, and i guess he is not from malaysia..... So, hmm thats it

can u confirm thats he is not lagging ?

shinto

Postby shinto » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 am

LegendPro wrote:
shinto wrote:im guessing romeo is from malaysia? revival from malaysia? legendpro from malaysia as well? dragon109 wasn't lagging that war, and i guess he is not from malaysia..... So, hmm thats it

can u confirm thats he is not lagging ?

ya he was there spamming 30-40 BL with ease, and potting probably.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Patriarch wrote:Ok, calm down. the problem is all about the lag, any gm can come and give some heart soothing news?

Well it's not that easy. If I understand correctly, the poster means that during war, one specific nation suddenly gets a high ping increase whilst others don't, giving the other nation(s) an advantage and were able to win.

If this was true, I would have expected a lot more reports from people within that nation. So far, we've only heard a report from one single player, and I therefore think it's not directly related to any hacking of some kind. I am leaving this topic open however, perhaps more players come up with detailed reports. The extra players mentioned above all seem to come from Malaysia, and it's unfortunately just a fact that the connection from .MY to other countries proves to be utterly crap in most situations.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Romeo

Postby Romeo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:20 pm

ya im from malaysia.but as you all can see.its doesnt make sense if your connection before war is smooth-300-200.but when war.suddenly ping jump to 2k and growing.war over and the ping goes back to normal.even a dumb also can guest there must be *something* wrong with the connection.but as you all can see.its just our talk.no evidence.well if this happen again i will try take a snap picture of it and post here.before,when war and after all.

p/s: my pray goes to gaza citizen.be strong all.thanks.
Peace.to.Gaza

shinto

Postby shinto » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:04 am

Romeo wrote:ya im from malaysia.but as you all can see.its doesnt make sense if your connection before war is smooth-300-200.but when war.suddenly ping jump to 2k and growing.war over and the ping goes back to normal.even a dumb also can guest there must be *something* wrong with the connection.but as you all can see.its just our talk.no evidence.well if this happen again i will try take a snap picture of it and post here.before,when war and after all.

actually it makes perfect sense(see attachment). what i see is that a group of malaysia players lagged for 10 min. and yes you are right about something wrong with the malaysian connection.

these screenshots are from yesterday. please note that i only opened one DR window

Picture 45 10-51-59.jpg

11:27 normal ping

Picture 48.jpg

11:45 started to lag

Picture 51.jpg

11:58 still lagging
Last edited by shinto on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

shinto

Postby shinto » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am

Picture 53.jpg

12:00 back to normal ping

Picture 59.jpg

12:11 started to lag again

Picture 62.jpg

12:20 back to normal

I don't come make a post on forums because its most likely to be regional.

not saying you can't, but if we have to post on forums and say someone hacked every time we experience lag. especially when its only the players from malaysia experienced the lag. GM will be very busy

LegendPro

Postby LegendPro » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 am

shinto wrote:im guessing romeo is from malaysia? revival from malaysia? legendpro from malaysia as well? dragon109 wasn't lagging that war, and i guess he is not from malaysia..... So, hmm thats

it can u confirm thats he is not lagging

ya he was there spamming 30-40 BL with ease, and potting probably.

dun think so .. story was another , so let waits gms check about your screen shot
im not sure cause that time u was having 1 k ping i smooth in game at town dueling.

Return to “Solved”