Why the pick mateial function disappeared?

Marryland

Re: Why the pick mateial function disappeared?

Postby Marryland » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 am

coz gm found someone abusing in butcher too... i wonder how that guy can abuse , hes a genius f***

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 am

I'm sure it deals with camping spawn spots. Just have to get it timed right. Once you know the respawn time, and you can kill with 1 shot, it seems pretty easy to me. Or you could have 2 pcs set up. One standing as a tank (perferbly priest) healing itself every 30 seconds while constantly butching in a small circle around itself, with a blaster off to the side in a mob free zone blasting every few seconds. The possibilities are endless.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 am

e8180kimo wrote:yeah.....actually we very need this function when "Butchering"

The hell we "need" it. People have made plenty of g9s without it. Its a convience that is far to easily abused. Even if I really do want it back, it has no place in this game, if we wish for the server to continue to survive.

Kohei

Postby Kohei » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 am

Ipwn_ wrote:
e8180kimo wrote:yeah.....actually we very need this function when "Butchering"

The hell we "need" it. People have made plenty of g9s without it. Its a convience that is far to easily abused. Even if I really do want it back, it has no place in this game, if we wish for the server to continue to survive.

I agree what you said.In fact I really doubt those who said it is 'advantageous' is really want to do good to the game and server or just for his/her own benefits. I know it is painful to collect items without afk method, but to create 'a fair gameplay environment ' for players(esp for new players) this function has to be disable.

Return to “Solved”