Forum bug?

Kasumi_Chan

Re: Forum bug?

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Blaze wrote:Hey guys, aw man this is nostalgic seeing some of these people I have played off & on with through out the different version of DRO. Hi Kasumi, I can't believe you still play. What have you been up to how's life going?

:P It's Winter Vacation!!! I am doing well. School is pretty easy, mid-terms coming up soon =[. How are you? ^_^
and Hi Shayne :? :| lol

Blaze

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:26 am

I am doing great. I have been really busy at work lately, I just got a good promotion. That is why I quit playing about 6 months ago. Things are finally starting to get a little easier now, the end of the year ship-down is over with & things get laid back the 1st part of the year.

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 am

Blaze wrote:I am doing great. I have been really busy at work lately, I just got a good promotion. That is why I quit playing about 6 months ago. Things are finally starting to get a little easier now, the end of the year ship-down is over with & things get laid back the 1st part of the year.

I see! School this year is not that hard, but not sooo easy. Things don't get laid back the 1st part of the year during school time :cry: lucky dumpling....

Blaze

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Lol, Kasumi. You can't call me a lucky dumpling for having a laid back 1st part of the year at work. Work is hard physical labor & with the new Lead job I got comes lots of mental stress. It came a long with a lot of social stress as well because I have to be an asshole to the people who slack & just don't perform well causing me to lose a couple of people I used to like. I don't care though it was worth it for the extra money. On the other hand school is just mental stress which can break you down & all of that too but, I have done both & it doesn't compare to physical labor. You could call me lucky for getting the promotion though, me being so young & all. I know you didn't mean anything by it & I don't either...I'm just saying 8-)

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 am

Blaze wrote:Lol, Kasumi. You can't call me a lucky dumpling for having a laid back 1st part of the year at work. Work is hard physical labor & with the new Lead job I got comes lots of mental stress. It came a long with a lot of social stress as well because I have to be an asshole to the people who slack & just don't perform well causing me to lose a couple of people I used to like. I don't care though it was worth it for the extra money. On the other hand school is just mental stress which can break you down & all of that too but, I have done both & it doesn't compare to physical labor. You could call me lucky for getting the promotion though, me being so young & all. I know you didn't mean anything by it & I don't either...I'm just saying 8-)

School sports is physical >.> Does that count? lol, school makes you have to be a butthole to some of your classmates when they're your partners in projects but aren't helping one bit, in the end it wouldn't be worth being a meanie butt cause then they won't work as hard cause they got some additude. (Y)

Blaze

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm

That's when we take Corrective Actions. Believe me they drop the attitude quick. Yea school sports is physical work but, that's supposed to be fun.

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Blaze wrote:That's when we take Corrective Actions. Believe me they drop the attitude quick. Yea school sports is physical work but, that's supposed to be fun.

School sports cause stress and your body to ache =[, it's only sometimes fun. Some people have natural additude and never drop it .___.

Blaze

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:08 pm

That's when we walk them out the door.

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Blaze wrote:That's when we walk them out the door.

lol :shock: So mean. :lol:

MarcosArg

Postby MarcosArg » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am

Kidkiller63 wrote:tried to put Image as my signature but says it was not possible to determine the dimensions

i tried using 3 different sites to host none of them work

sup guacho

gonig to yilse?
Ossito chupa pica de gringo Uoouououou, arab chupa culo de oso, y viceversa :D

Return to “Solved”