NPC quests Bug

Are you having trouble launching the game or any other non-ingame related issues? Post them here to get help.
Hekaro

NPC quests Bug

Postby Hekaro » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

i was doing a farming quest in tynen before a while ago which it was killing 20 cows. i killed 20 cows already but the counter didnt appear and when i returned back the NPC still asking me for them. i have done this quest many times but i think its bugged now or my char is bugged. the NPC name is Vandegal cord 351 229 in tynen. :angry:
and today Aran the NPC that gives the daily job 359 311 which is located in tynen, i find out that if i get a killing quest and get another killing quest then the first one will be disabled.. could you fix that or at least reset my quests so i wont get 2 killing quests same time at all.
Char name DragonFire

thank you

GMTempest

Re: NPC quests Bug

Postby GMTempest » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Hello,

Please make a ticket @ http://dragonraja.eu/support/ , you can just copy and paste what you posted here and a Support GM will get to you as soon as possible
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Hekaro

Postby Hekaro » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

i got one
Ticket #303651
thx

Hekaro

Postby Hekaro » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:50 am

now all the NPC telling me we dont have a job for u today except lumbering jobs which i did 2 of them :( i didnt do jobs for like 3-4 days and today i decided to do them but now it seams i cant do them at all
Char name : DragonFire and i already submitted a ticket

Return to “Technical Support”