Can't connect to server!

Are you having trouble launching the game or any other non-ingame related issues? Post them here to get help.
htftyut6

Can't connect to server!

Postby htftyut6 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 am

I'm using a Linux with several emulators, and I managed to get Dragonraja to work just fine. I can open the program in full screen and window mode, but every time i try to log on, it says "failure to connect to server. Please try again in a few moments." I'm stuck, and i waited a full day to see if the problem would resolve itself, but it didn't. Can anyone give me any suggestions, I don't think it's my computer's emulators that are the problem.

Ipwn_

Re: Can't connect to server!

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 am

First, try logging into the server 3/4 times in a row. I get the same error sometimes, not sure why.

If that doesnt work, try going into your DR folder and deleting the file Client.ver that has worked in the past.
(Evidence here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=20240 )

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Did you update your client yet? Run updater.exe from the game folder.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Did you update your client yet? Run updater.exe from the game folder.

If his client wasn't up to date, wouldn't he be getting the error that says he needs to update the client? I remember seeing that one in the past..

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 pm

No, cause the current installer contains the settings for the old server, which it cannot connect to (and therefore wont tell him his client is not up to date).

We should definitely update the installer ;)
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 pm

GMSpherix wrote:No, cause the current installer contains the settings for the old server, which it cannot connect to (and therefore wont tell him his client is not up to date).

We should definitely update the installer ;)

Oh '-_- how long would it take to update the installer?

htftyut6

Postby htftyut6 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:13 am

I've tried deleting the Clint.ver thingy, but the problem persists. I don't think my server is behind, since I just downloaded it yesterday, and when i try to update, my emulators no longer work.

htftyut6

Postby htftyut6 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 am

Oh, and that 61 patch file under the game downloads that says Dragonraja Patch Full (under game downloads), is that anything I should worry about? Not sure what it's for.

htftyut6

Postby htftyut6 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:35 am

NEVERMIND, by looking at another forum (the one with 0 replies), downloading that C++ emulator thingy fixed EVERYTHING, and now I'm on! Look for player "CRS01" (zero one), that'll be me! I'll be in Renus for awhile.

Return to “Technical Support”