My intro @.@

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
impulse

My intro @.@

Postby impulse » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:37 am

hello guys i'm Imran from malaysia so... i'm new on this game so i got very... very..... alot question to ask about the game hope you guys can help me tho.. so i got few question to ask since i got alot question i will ask few first...
1.how do i make gold or getting rich in game...
2.what class are good for lvl and pvping also i want to know about the stat what should i add because i dont know anything about the game lol
3.how long this game have been open it??
4.(this is not a question but..)i would like to spend my Dekaron Nemesis(private sever game)with 75$usd item worth for this game item/acc... i dont know if some player play dekaron before
5.hope you guys help me in game^^ soon i will post my IGN i'm download it now @.@

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: My intro @.@

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm

impulse wrote:hello guys i'm Imran from malaysia so... i'm new on this game so i got very... very..... alot question to ask about the game hope you guys can help me tho.. so i got few question to ask since i got alot question i will ask few first...
1.how do i make gold or getting rich in game...
2.what class are good for lvl and pvping also i want to know about the stat what should i add because i dont know anything about the game lol
3.how long this game have been open it??
4.(this is not a question but..)i would like to spend my Dekaron Nemesis(private sever game)with 75$usd item worth for this game item/acc... i dont know if some player play dekaron before
5.hope you guys help me in game^^ soon i will post my IGN i'm download it now @.@

Hello and Welcome in Dragon Raja !
I will answer your questions:

1. You can get CRITS (money of the game) by doing Quests, Job Quests and selling items you loot on the ground, some can be sold for a lot of money.
2. The 2 fastest class to level up are Wizard and Thief which can easily level alone. Archers too are good but they lack of AC make their solo lvling harder. Warriors (tho they got a little buffed for the leveling) and priests are hard to level alone. As for PVP, all class (except archers) are Balanced, but there isn't a class easier than another to use in PVP since they are all different. I would say tho archer is hard due to the lack of AC (defense) they have. After lvl 110, Wizards becomes one of the hardest class to lvl due to the magic resist of hlvl monsters.
3. Dragon Raja exists since 1999 but Dragon Raja Global opened its doors in April 2010.
4. This I can't help you
5. If you have any question, feel free to ask on those forums, and if you have a problem, you can send a ticket to our Support Desk at http://www.dragonraja.eu/support

Regards

-the Sign Painter

impulse

Postby impulse » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 am

oh thnx btw what is AC??? also if i choose thieft what skill/mastery i need learn mostly ppl do??

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:13 pm

same impulse than new raja?

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

impulse wrote:oh thnx btw what is AC??? also if i choose thieft what skill/mastery i need learn mostly ppl do??

AC is the defense of your character.
As for the skills, for blasting you must learn Icing Blast, then Acquire Dark Power to regen your CP. As for the other skills (mostly usef for PK), I advise you to ask other thief players.

impulse

Postby impulse » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am

kk i just play yesterday and my IGN is N999T and i want ask how i regen my CP?? dosent add up also is there a potion to regen CP??

Rose

Postby Rose » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 pm

u need the skill for regen hp.u play what class and what nation???

impulse

Postby impulse » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm

i play thieft lvl 29 now and yllse nation

Rose

Postby Rose » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 pm

try to ask malay people..KidZ..he can help u i think so

MeganFox

Postby MeganFox » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Rose wrote:try to ask malay people..KidZ..he can help u i think so