Hello.

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
täisdibla

Hello.

Postby täisdibla » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello there!
I am 17 years old but I have known DR for several years( since I was 11 I think)... it was one of the first 3 MMORPGS I played.
I have a shitty memory on servers(well it's actually pretty hard to remember a game server from 6 years back anyway)..
I was on MY server, newraja and dr-int and others I don't remember.
No I'm not going to tell you who I was, because you wouldn't recognize me anyway( I never reached DC1 anywhere )

I have high hopes for this new server..
I hope there will be less camping&pking lvling spots by retards (orc village,manscorpions,baku,dark bear etc)
I hope there will less retards overall(flaming,hacking,unneeded civil wars and everything else you can think of)
I hope alot of new players join.. I have contacts, I can invite people but I won't do that until my fear of *see above* happening is gone.
I hope alot of the old players I personally know have grown up even if just a little bit.

I hope to have a nice time playing with all of you, cya on 02.02.2010

Oh it was also nice to see LP fight for justice on forum, inspired me to join this place..

P.S I haven't decided yet what my ingame name(s) will be.

P.S #2 I once made a long post on a popular forum to try to lure people to play DR... it had some success but the community here just blew them off, once again I repeat I hope this has changed.

Hinder

Re: Hello.

Postby Hinder » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 am

Welcome :W:

Hope that all of your expectations are granted.
Will look forward to seeing you in-game. Whether a friendly Yllsian or in Vys/Zypern.

I hope you to invite friends, maybe all to Yllse (Y)

See you around

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 am

I remember you Hinder, I know you are friendly, I know u even allowed me to play with ur acc once on NR

edit: too much info :roll:

balzak

Postby balzak » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

welcome!! hope to see lots of more ppl ingame this time! xD
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

Hinder

Postby Hinder » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:41 pm

täisdibla wrote:I remember you Hinder, I know you are friendly, I know u even allowed me to play with ur acc once on NR

edit: too much info :roll:

I let you play my acc on NR? Who are you again?

tusas

Postby tusas » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm

hi
eco Yllse

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 am

Hello! :mrgreen:

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

täisdibla wrote:Hello there!
I am 17 years old but I have known DR for several years( since I was 11 I think)... it was one of the first 3 MMORPGS I played.
I have a shitty memory on servers(well it's actually pretty hard to remember a game server from 6 years back anyway)..
No I'm not going to tell you who I was, because you wouldn't recognize me anyway( I never reached DC1 anywhere )

I hope there will be less camping&pking lvling spots by retards (orc village,manscorpions,baku,dark bear etc)
I hope there will less retards overall(flaming,hacking,unneeded civil wars and everything else you can think of)
I hope alot of new players join.. I have contacts, I can invite people but I won't do that until my fear of *see above* happening is gone.
I hope alot of the old players I personally know have grown up even if just a little bit.

Oh it was also nice to see LP fight for justice on forum, inspired me to join this place..

P.S #2 I once made a long post on a popular forum to try to lure people to play DR... it had some success but the community here just blew them off, once again I repeat I hope this has changed.

Welcome!! lets hope your hope and my hope in your hope will come true (Y)
love ever lasting fades away..

Hinder

Postby Hinder » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:43 am

KINGNEWBIE wrote:

A lot of hope. :lol:

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 am

Hinder wrote:
KINGNEWBIE wrote:

A lot of hope. :lol:

what's there to life without hope T_T
love ever lasting fades away..

Return to “Player introduction”