New player

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
Vensgard

New player

Postby Vensgard » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello,

I am Vensgard, I've joined the DRG about 3 weeks ago, play a thief in vyseus wich is lvl 93 so far and I don't know yet about dual class but I might go Corsair or Vigilante per what I read. I played DR back the int 0,69 and my 1.1 and wanted to play back a game of my younger days ! I like that people higher level help me in some way, crafted items for me, and come buff me on the map I do my quest. Sure I mostly play solo because I don't see alot of people on map like I used to in 0.69 or 1.1 (remember orc village with like 3-4-5 partys)

About me, I am 28 years old, 2 kids, French Canadian living in Montreal, Canada. I started to play mmorpg with Helbreath, then during this time I played DR with Vyseus but switched to Zypern as there was a big french community there and after that played in Helbreath private server and after that time I played Perfect World Internationnal which I played alot and I didn't play mmorpg since 2013 I think so now my goal is to explore the Dragon Raja endgame.

I saw that Yllse is closed and I play Vyseus, where is the biggest english player base? Vyseus or Zypern?

Thanks you

MarcosMythologicals

Re: New player

Postby MarcosMythologicals » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Wisper MiaKhalifa he will help you

Return to “Player introduction”