Hello

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
Anikitos

Hello

Postby Anikitos » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:11 am

I am totally new to the game but "old" in online and played many old games. In general I believe 2d and 2.5d got a nicer feel and ,more directness in control despite I tried lots of new 3D games. Just found this game yesterday and started with a warrior(not sure if it was good but chose Priest spells), seems very nice, also got into a guild yesterday too and met a couple people. By the way the game is fairly hard to find on the net, I think it could benefit on going to steam or promoting on popular game directory sites

bminickw

Re: Hello

Postby bminickw » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:19 pm

:) Welcome momo
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:53 am

:D Welcome Anikitos.
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Anikitos

Postby Anikitos » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Thank you, my ingame name is Monomaxos, I tend to use the names either Monomaxos or Anikitos in games I played or tried. I havent been able to play these days much as I suffered a heavily bruised right part of face due to a broken tooth and my eyesight got hindered but started playing again today. I got some difficulty on chat system(it could use improvements) and also unsure what do do first and class related things but I have been bashing zombies a little while. I am warrior and on char creation I had picked miner with priest skills

Return to “Player introduction”