hi

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
shinedawn

hi

Postby shinedawn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm

i'm about to play this game and want some assistence.
which class/nation i go?
i want a nation with many players and not stupids players, i want a guild to help me etc... i never played this game before, my cousin did but not in this server.. if some of you guys can help me i'll be so fcking grateful :love:

Ipwn_

Re: hi

Postby Ipwn_ » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Zypern has really no players anymore. Yllse has by far the most players, though in most players opinions, they are stupid to (not trying to be rude). Vys has a decent number of players and would appear to me to be growing. Would recommend going to vys

As far as a guild goes, where are you from? And what is your preferred language? If your preferred language is english and you come to vys, send me a message in game (my name is Ipwn) and i'll hook you up with a guild.

We can work out details from there, but if you have trouble finding a party to lv with, let me know and i'll see what i can do to help.

As for class, it depends on your play style. Thief is the easiest class to play with decent damage and decent hp. Warriors are a pain in the ass to lv but once you get to a high level with good rares you are near indestructible. Wizards are a good class as well, but have lower hp and lv best with a party. You also wont be able to kill anyone with out br rares (basic resist) because most/all high level players max out the endu stat to cause magic to hit very low. Archers are the glass cannons of dr. High damage output with a fast rare of fire, but low hp and low ac (armor). They are the only class who dont regularly use a shield. Priests are an easy class to play but pretty hard to lv solo. They only have 1 pk spell in the end (lifedrain) and its pretty good. Priests main role is as a support character to ress and buff teammates.

Let me know if you have any other questions

shinedawn

Postby shinedawn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 pm

i'm in game now when u on notice me (Kidrauhl) vys thief

kador

Postby kador » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Welcome :D
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

shinedawn

Postby shinedawn » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:25 pm

kador wrote:Welcome :D

thanks.

kador

Postby kador » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm

I am (or used to be) Yllse and I think Yllse is stupid... and we really are... We are the only Nation with people fighting other Nations AND ourselves :/
Thats sad, but true :P
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Return to “Player introduction”