Hi

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
ADVERIC=

Re: Hi

Postby ADVERIC= » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 am

Marryland wrote:lol royalhaze my dear, u guys won so much @ abyss/undead wasnt your nation did it alone, don forget vyseus is helping and go f*** those maze timer, which in asia was friday 6 am thursday 8 am sunday 7 pm tuesday9 pm, working time + dinner time almost there.

ok my dear sometimes some lowers vys helps us.. but give info to ting about what happend in quest.. couz he gives BAD INFO to the new ppl :D maybe is a liar dnt know

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:19 am

And we also win each BM where our team is nearly as big as Yllse or bigger and no f*** bug hits us :|
(Btw we also win the abyss/undead Vyseus doesn't join)
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

muking

Postby muking » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 am

To Royal and omega!! I said I joined!! not include one I didn't join!! for last 6 month, I only join. less than 10 times in total for all abyss and undead! and 80% of them were pk on! And all those quest our side won all I hv joined! however I know sometime zyp won so my friend called me to help!!

so my information focus for the maze and war I hv joined!!

for BM, last 9 months I joined 80-90% of BM!! and as I remember, we only lose few times( 5 times may be, must less than 10 times in total)!!

same as war!!!

for abyss and undead, the time not fit for me and many yllse Asian players, also I am so busy in weekday and legends are not attractive enough to let me join!!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 am

That's why he musn't join Yllse, he'll just help unbalance the things even more. Plus seriously who would want to be there knowing 80% of Yllse population is retarded '-_-
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

muking

Postby muking » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:55 am

haha to conclusion
We don't need to try ,at least I and some yllse hk friends don't need to cry!!
what we need to cry for?
haha
we got nearly everything in this server already!@
good friends, good guild, teammates, nation, character, items, rares, lg everything enough for us!

and we won nearly everythings we want and we joined!
at least that really true for me!!! don't know other!!

the most important is we get fun and only want to play for fun! so, we already fulfill our target for playing this games!!!

I played only for fun, everything Including win or lose not my concerned! if no fun, I won't play!!! win or lose is not my business!! games is games and only is games, it's not real!!
nothing more!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 am

Eleval wrote:That's why he musn't join Yllse, he'll just help unbalance the things even more. Plus seriously who would want to be there knowing 80% of Yllse population is retarded '-_-

Okay! I repeat my point!! balance and unbalanced just depend how u managed!!!

zyp got many players and even more higher and geng than yllse one!!! same as vys '?!!!
just u didn't know how to use and motivate them_!!!

also, that's y I said choosing which nation just his own choice!
I won't mind he choose any nation!!!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:29 am

As you are a new player, don't listen to these old farts above, none of them remember what it's like to be new apparently.

The nation where you'll have the most fun is Yllse, there is no doubt in this, but there are also many silly people here who you could have inner nation problems with, mainly the Brazilian and Argentinian players. Yllse is also the fastest for leveling from 1 to dual class 1. As a newbie, there are some awesome folk always around to help, like for the time being, The Syndicate guild.

Zypern is a nation of bloated egos. They always think and claim to be better than they really are. I guess they're fine to some extent, but for the most part they seem the same as Yllse in that aspect, except they're less active and they have less lower levels. You will have less fun there. Positive notes: You might possibly have an easier time leveling there when dual classed, but getting to dual class will be a pain in the first place. There are also less inner nation arguments than in Yllse, so you'll avoid drama.

Vyseus consists mainly of 2 mafia guilds and a Taiwanese/Chinese/whatever guild. They're quite inactive as I see it, you will get barely any help leveling if any. The bright side is, Vyseus has the most stern people, you will find the least amount of idiots there and the least amount of drama, but you will also definitely have the least fun there.

As you can see, every nation has its ups and downs, I wish you good luck on making a choice. If you're down for a hardcore, but calm path, go Vyseus. If you're down for a fast way to DC1-4 on a very rocky mountainous road, go Yllse. If you want to take the middle path, go Zypern.

EDIT: Just noticed you're not actually a new player. Nonetheless I will save this post for future use. ^o^

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 am

Lol I just noticed is post is from 2 days ago. '-_-
Regarding what you said for Zypern (concering the hard leveling part) it's not entirely true. We still do have some low level people, perhaps less than Yllse but we do. And as Zypern is a strong nation (I mean we help each other, no drama etc...) which always acted as a team if not a big family, he (or any new player) will find with nearly no problem someone to help him there no matter for what it is (level, job, rares, etc...).
Last edited by Eleval on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

you guys seriously poor until need a newbie to help ur nation with? please... stop argue the fking useless thing here he'll find out where he could stay soon. gosh happen every time, this forum is sad. argue argue argue argue argue stop make my day '-_-

muking

Postby muking » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am

Marryland wrote:you guys seriously poor until need a newbie to help ur nation with? please... stop argue the fking useless thing here he'll find out where he could stay soon. gosh happen every time, this forum is sad. argue argue argue argue argue stop make my day '-_-

yes sir!!!!! xDxD
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Return to “Player introduction”