GM Ur harrassment rule hard to accept,vote who happy with it

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.

Do U happy with the current harrssment rule

1 I am happy with the current harrassment rule
36%
2 I am not,because the rule is unfair
14%
3 I am not,because GM did not apply rules
14%
4 I do not want any harrassment rule,I just want PK anywhere I like.
36%

Total votes: 22

jbai046

GM Ur harrassment rule hard to accept,vote who happy with it

Postby jbai046 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 pm

A little more detailed information about harassment rule:

We acknowledge that Dragon Raja is oriented towards PK (Player killing). We also acknowledge that there are people who do not enjoy competitive PK and people who do enjoy competitive PK. The harassment rule is simply a tool to protect individuals who are not competitively PK oriented however this protection is only to a certain degree. For it to take effect remember the following:

(PK can only be accepted,if both side want to. if only one side does to others,it is harrassment.GM U made harassmenrule,but never apply it. That is the 1st thing I can not accept.)

•This does not mean you have a PK free card. The harasser simply cannot follow where ever you go to PK you, however they can still PK you by chance. This means you have to at least put some effort into avoiding the PKer. This means you simply do not go back to a location knowing the harasser is there and knowing that he will attack you, it will not count towards harassment.

(when they harrass on us,there is almostly no chance to go back,and they just repeat the harrass again and again. Going other lvling spot is exdramly rediculous, only 2or 3 good lvling pit for each step of lvls. so by UR therom,2 or 3 pker can block all of us frome lvling. Asking why they attack is being fool,no matter they answer or not GM always buying that. If there is some reason to PK,PKer should claim that before they PK,not let us to ask after the harrassment!!!)

•You are required to notify the harasser that you do not wish to be harassed anymore and that you will report him if his actions does not cease. In other words you cannot simply report someone for harassment if you do not give them a chance to stop.

(Since they do not give us a chance to being alive,and GM want us to stand there and being killed.I just do not understand this type of acting. 70 years ago UK and frence tell jews the same thing,and get over 6 million jews died in Nazi`s hand. )

•Your hands must be clean. Example being, if you instigated the harasser for his actions such as through verbal insults or killing the harasser first, we will not intervene until you at least apologize for your actions and ask the harasser to stop.

(Since,U thought we are not clean,it is Ur job to proof that we are not.)

•Harassment is not just in the form of PK. It can be in the form of looting jobbing materials, blocking entrances to important buildings, etc.

(At this point, U miss the most important place--- leveling pit,over 90% harrassment happens there)

•Harassment is viewed in a case by case bases. There are many factors to come into play such as the location (If it is the only area available or if there are alternatives
(yeah,U viewed case by case.and blocked case by case...)

Look at the screenshot,in 2/12.

this pice clearly shows that groups of lvlers died .

And at left top shows the name of guy who attack them.

the monstor in pic is uniquely in VD1,where absolutly good for CC and D1s lvlers but not for D2 and D3 PKers.

So, will any of Ur"go other location" (since monstor unique in there)or "giveing chance for them to stop"(since they do not have more ppl to kill)or "clear hand"(since we line up against wall and being shot)therom can be applyed here?

And this screen shot can not Stop PKer continue doing harrassment,and can not let GM stop asking more pics,and doing something rather than blocking topics.

What is the point to make Harassment ruke.
Attachments
Save%202010-12-2%2022-5(135).jpg

Karvinen

Re: GM Ur harrassment rule hard to accept,vote who happy wit

Postby Karvinen » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 pm

yo bro listen im nasty and ur bad ur pt want to talk dem shits aint gonna fly yo just eat dust i follow teh rules u guys didnt do teh shitz u need to for me to stop didnt do 1 of them.. u dig dawg u dig? anywayz ur bad r0fl cy@

DeathToAll

Postby DeathToAll » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Karvinen wrote:yo bro listen im nasty and ur bad ur pt want to talk dem shits aint gonna fly yo just eat dust i follow teh rules u guys didnt do teh shitz u need to for me to stop didnt do 1 of them.. u dig dawg u dig? anywayz ur bad r0fl cy@

Congratulation KILLLER! (Y)
FallenMoon
Lv:8x

NorthernStar
Lv : 103
(Y)
YLLSE

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 pm

jbai046 wrote:A little more detailed information about harassment rule:
(PK can only be accepted,if both side want to. if only one side does to others,it is harrassment.GM U made harassmenrule,but never apply it. That is the 1st thing I can not accept.)

We only never apply it because people think they get pked once or twice and its harassment. Harassment in the dictionary has to be constant. One or two times and it stops does not meet that definition in the slightest. In fact, 3 barely meets it but we have decided 3 is the bare minimum. And if someone is truly harassing you 3 is very easy to get there are no excuses.

(when they harrass on us,there is almostly no chance to go back,and they just repeat the harrass again and again. Going other lvling spot is exdramly rediculous, only 2or 3 good lvling pit for each step of lvls. so by UR therom,2 or 3 pker can block all of us frome lvling. Asking why they attack is being fool,no matter they answer or not GM always buying that. If there is some reason to PK,PKer should claim that before they PK,not let us to ask after the harrassment!!!)

Use mail or PM to tell them as long as you give the message to them in anyway, it is ok. Some people can handle pk, some people cannot. People who are PKing do not know if they are PKing someone who enjoys or not enjoys it. Give the PKer a chance to know you do not enjoy it. The screenshot that must occur at a leveling zone is not a rule I agree on. Take a screenshot on path to leveling and if it is a place like VD where there is only one path I will accept it.

•You are required to notify the harasser that you do not wish to be harassed anymore and that you will report him if his actions does not cease. In other words you cannot simply report someone for harassment if you do not give them a chance to stop.

(Since they do not give us a chance to being alive,and GM want us to stand there and being killed.I just do not understand this type of acting. 70 years ago UK and frence tell jews the same thing,and get over 6 million jews died in Nazi`s hand. )

(Since,U thought we are not clean,it is Ur job to proof that we are not.)

Wrong. I never thought you were not clean and it is not my job to prove it. It is your job to give me your story and the PKers job to give me his, I will only request logs if there is a conflict in both stories. In estimation, when asking both sides for stories all but 1 acceptable report had at least 1 side lying with their story.

(At this point, U miss the most important place--- leveling pit,over 90% harrassment happens there)
I think you mistaken the meaning of that message. That message means there are other ways to harass besides leveling pit.

Now...about the screenshot. I did not say that screenshot was rejected. I asked for more screenshots.

The harassment rule easy enough to use to report harassment as it is. Besides the rule that required you to take a screenshot in leveling zones. I will ask other GMs if that is ammendable. But...

:arrow: The 3 screenshots minimum rule will stay. If you only get 1-2 screenshots that means they only PKed you once or twice. That is barely harassment. I just want to make this clear, that the vast majority of people who make reports for harassment only gets rejected BECAUSE and only because they give 1-2 screenshots. Give more! We have never rejected a report with 3 screenshots except when they were going back to the same spot over and over on a map with alternatives.
:arrow: Asking them to stop will stay. Don't ask us to make them stop unless you atleast ask them to stop. Don't report it if you haven't tried it.
:arrow: VD is a special case different leveling locations in screenshots will not be required only because the tradition is to level as a line and there are not many known lines available. This is a problem with us and not with you. However, VD will be the only map that is an exception to this rule.
:arrow: Multiple PKers is a special case. Multiple PKers will be counted as a single entity (All their PKs are joined together) if there are reasons to believe they are jointly pking. This includes same IP, same guild (Or was previously same guild), co-operatively PKing for the same reason, etc. If you have reasons to believe this is the case with the players PKing you, take screenshots of it immediately.

That said. The only reason i denied those screenshots was because there were only two and not because it wasn't a clear PK. As I said, get more screenshots or it's not harassment. And those points up there will not be changed unless given a very good reason.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

10DIEZ

Postby 10DIEZ » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:04 am

LOL GUACHO

KEEP KILLING THEM PLEASE :D

HAPPY XMASS AND NEW YEAR

VOS SOS MI SEÑORITA YO SOY TUMARIDO :D (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

春哥原地复活

Postby 春哥原地复活 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 am

Quota from GM:
We have never rejected a report with 3 screenshots except when they were going back to the same spot over and over on a map with alternatives

Good point for GM.

You can go other pits to lvl,why u keep going back to get pked by pker?

10DIEZ

Postby 10DIEZ » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm

OMG

GIRLS , PLEASE ....

ahbee

Postby ahbee » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 am

can i say to "dont pk me" then i take 3 ss in dung quest??? :W: :W: :W:

miatatu

Postby miatatu » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 am

Why would you need 3 screenshots if you gonna check the logs anyways, to see if they did not pk back?
3 pk without ress alone would take 15 minutes from exp pill.
The rules looks to me to make demands on behaviour from those getting pked only.
To a report on player demanding 1000 re to stop pking party i never got a reaction, unless you could "under investigation" as a reaction.
I would suggest a rule that would make clear areas to pk and so redusing the work GM get.

Titus

Postby Titus » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 pm

We lost time because of PK.
We lost time taking screenshoots.
We lost time making the report, explaing the screenshoots.

If you have to prove PK, or insults, you will waste 1 hour or more, and the agresor will recieve a warnig if we convince the GM/Moderator.

Players who make a harasment fault should be bann not warned. Now only the victim lost time.

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”