AFK leveling

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.

Hum with this way its easy?

yes!!its a great easy way to be high lv.
23
58%
no,its really hard level(haha)
17
43%
 
Total votes: 40

User avatar
Projectx001
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Projectx001 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm

You don't have to reply but you should probably take a screen shot showing that you were there its easy just press one button but if it is done right then gms will ban you if you have no proof you were eating dinner. I'm trying to save you the trouble of being banned for something so silly.
Image

User avatar
SoulTaker
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Re: AFK leveling

Postby SoulTaker » Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 am

Projectx001 wrote:You don't have to reply but you should probably take a screen shot showing that you were there its easy just press one button but if it is done right then gms will ban you if you have no proof you were eating dinner. I'm trying to save you the trouble of being banned for something so silly.




how to screenshot on windows 7 home premium? i cant :S

User avatar
Niteblade
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 1:12 am

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Niteblade » Mon May 23, 2011 4:26 am

SoulTaker wrote:
Projectx001 wrote:You don't have to reply but you should probably take a screen shot showing that you were there its easy just press one button but if it is done right then gms will ban you if you have no proof you were eating dinner. I'm trying to save you the trouble of being banned for something so silly.




how to screenshot on windows 7 home premium? i cant :S



If it's a laptop, hold the fn key and press prt sc. Then paste in ms paint and save, upload to an image site and done.

If it's a desktop, there should be a print screen button somewhere. Follow the same steps as before.
Yllse
Yuffie

User avatar
ExtraOrdinary
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Re: AFK leveling

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue May 24, 2011 2:24 pm

GMs have something called Chat logs, they can know everything u wrote with ur character so if someone is afk and dont reply when a player ask, they can know if afkers replied or not... just need to check.
Image
~ ColoMaX D4 Yllsean Warrior~

User avatar
Projectx001
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Projectx001 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 am

And i used F12 to take my screenshots in game.. just make sure you run as administrator.. Unless your windows 7 came without a f12 key on your keyboard?
Image

thiefrobber
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:32 am

Re: AFK leveling

Postby thiefrobber » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:21 am

Players 'item79', 'Drming', 'mini79', 'kiddyz', 'Moureen' and Lennon are using hack to lvl afk at baku at light dungeon.

User avatar
Ipwn_
Posts: 959
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 am

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Ipwn_ » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:27 am

thiefrobber wrote:Players 'item79', 'Drming', 'mini79', 'kiddyz', 'Moureen' and Lennon are using hack to lvl afk at baku at light dungeon.



Hi, could you please create a new thread with this information along with screenshots as proof? This kind of post deserves its own thread.

Garlik
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 am

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Garlik » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 am

WIPEEE SERVERR!!!

User avatar
Toni
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 am

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Toni » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Oh yeah, and i was wondering where i can put my free time into :(
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Marryland
Posts: 1825
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 am

Re: AFK leveling

Postby Marryland » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Garlik wrote:WIPEEE SERVERR!!!

(Y)


Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest