AFK leveling

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.

Hum with this way its easy?

yes!!its a great easy way to be high lv.
58%
no,its really hard level(haha)
43%

Total votes: 40

SoulTaker

Re: AFK leveling

Postby SoulTaker » Sat May 14, 2011 11:48 am

:phone: ...Aaron if u have problems in game with our guild come kos us dont be a kid crying and come here saying we was afk when we wont, and because dont give a shit about you...ok?when u said afk? i was laughing and eating my chips and drinking pepsi,and what are u doing in pic? its not better u will raise level since its double exp weekend?humm maybe u need a hug?

God bless us xD

its a game and we cant go toilet put something outside like a brown cake or pi xD Banned because u go window get some fresh breath,banned because u go kitchen,banned because u left chair to get ur mobile phone and talking with someone..
:phone:

:hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

AV Club Guild :scis:

oisin

Postby oisin » Sun May 15, 2011 4:51 am

ummm afk leveling is against rules.. personly dont care if u guys party me or not.. i dont think u guys understand lmao... i dont care if u hate me... dont care if gms hate me... i dont care if u guys bitch and complain.... the rules say no afking leveling... and also screen shot ever5 mins now its gms work to do what they are suppose to if i posted wrong... because i edited i can repost i still have orignal posts...

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 pm

really? i cant have dinner? i need stop eat for write to a guy like you? should i?why? lol are u a (GM)? if was a gm sure i reply him,and i have to say and let gm know i was playing Soultaker/RKCK/Garlikx/MeganFox..and my real life friend Sweetdream put Overlord for mass heal its only for (GM) know why u didnt get answer from one of the others players was with me.if u stop ur dinner because u eat in ur bedroom i dont care,i have my family(wife and child) i respect them and i will not stop my family time for reply to you...if we have in game a smile with a dick in his hand maybe i give u that smile XD :scis: :hmpf: (Y)

i only have to say you ^o^ ^o^

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Mon May 16, 2011 4:26 pm

like noob reece said, all picture are failed. u don show timer with /normal note, so try next time

Projectx001

Postby Projectx001 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:14 am

I think these screens were more of to just prove that gm's aren't even acting on such ordeals. AKA MEANING THEY DON"T DO SHIT?! I heard rumors they were doing check in vd1 and makes me wonder how they missed everyone that was afk in vd3... first they ask us to report afk and then we we actually do they don't go to check it or say the screens aren't any good? The screen shots are date stamped as you can see in the screen shots and the timer on top that shows server time should suffice. If you were really there you would have been smart enough to take a screenshot to prove otherwise but as far as they are concerned there is no reply should be a ban and roll back.

Also Galik you say you have a family and all but rules are rules. Rules are in place for everyone to follow including me you and any gm characters. If you life interferes with those rules that doesn't mean your an exception to the rules. The rules clearly state you are not allowed to afk lvl even if you are leeching that means your lvling. If you are running 4 characters on vm ware or what ever you use that means you need to be able to respond on all 4 characters when asked. You also say you don't have the time to reply to Aaron when he asks you in dungeon but yet you seem to have found the time to write up a paragraph trying to explain yourself on how you weren't afk when you could have avoided this with 4 words in the game.

As far as these screenshots go the gms already said they aren't good enough because they are edited. I don't think he was targeting you guys and trying to get you guys all banned we aren't like that we have some legit screenshots that could get a few people banned, and I mean screenshots made the right way. He was trying to prove a point on how well our gm staff actually responds to such scenarios and wanted to show how these matters are dealt with, if you ask me I think he has done a mighty fine job still hasn't even been a gm response to this topic.

Projectx001

Postby Projectx001 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 am

Marryland wrote:like noob reece said, all picture are failed. u don show timer with /normal note, so try next time

And you tell noob reece not to worry we have other screen shots that are taken properly showing everything in detail so he better not be surprised when he shows up on ban list after trying to start another one of his rumors about us :)

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 am

seem like aaron and u like to attk my guild :hmpf: so be it and post all ss u got stop crapping u madafaka i kiel u inn mace

Blade

Postby Blade » Wed May 18, 2011 12:21 pm

i doubt that son
[img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/reeceforbes234.png

Making stone cutters sleep like baby's

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm

bombers ok let me see hummm..aaron ask afk at minute 45.hummm again at minute 50?and hummmmm.minute 55??the same question at three screenshot..i didnt answer his question because i dont will stop my dinner for answer a noob..since im eating and looking in pc means im not afk right? afk its (AWAY) and u tought when found me again i will not reply for u try ban me? u go with the same noob question as aaron...AFK? afk?afk? bombers.. no more words for u..only a big hug (Y) and too much love :love: :love: gratz gratz

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 pm

and i let u know something.u are a lucky guys because pk mode off in vd3 next time u ask afk i will put you both in ground kissing some weed :W: :hmpf:

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”