vd1 Huang36

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.
Irelia

Re: vd1 Huang36

Postby Irelia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Less QQ more pew pew

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Metalarg wrote:
e8180kimo wrote:
Oh yah? Is that fun to play two faces? You really have some metal problems. One side plays innocent person, and another side plays as an asshole? ^o^ Good for you man, now we know that.

^_^ yes was me bro, simple stupid stole more from my map, i didnt saw nara there while i stole, i saw FENYAN tpearc and cck.

fenyan claim that stole a high map from us on vampire, siemple stupid stole from our high map on big tree so i go stole your loot zyperns

i am sorry to nara i didnt saw her char there so i suppose its lies from you, anyways i dont feel bad, we help she to level at sekkers yesterday and she get 150 there so gratz

and you huang36 hope to see you in one of the cams alarms making maps to return you some shit that you make to my new ppl ^_^

PD: the lammer put a pic making harrast and then expect that we dont return xD jajajaja this ZYPIS!!!

Now you admitted? What is this?????
what actions? i didnt make anything
:W:
Hello drama maker
And how did I harassed? I was just standing there and asked if you did it or not :o
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 pm

ou god this huang36, cant wait to screw your maps bro :D jajaja

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Just want to clearfy, metal and co(CT Irelia etc) did screw me(on jesse doing high with a guildie in NW) at the first place. Im not saying this is wrong, just a fact to let everyone knows you are lying.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Management does have its influence on its guild.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:26 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Just want to clearfy, metal and co(CT Irelia etc) did screw me(on jesse doing high with a guildie in NW) at the first place. Im not saying this is wrong, just a fact to let everyone knows you are lying.

i never lie or hide behaind multi accounts as 99% of zypern does.

and you stole on big tree :D, btw was a missunderstood when we arrive to zone no one was there, only monsters, then jesse arrive claim that map belong to him.

then simple stupid stole our stuff on big tree.

come on guys its a game just for fun dont stick too much to some bits, play for fun and just avoid play to screw other ppl game experience or we are going to try to make the same shit.

like i say time before i dont care dual 4 pking others dual 4, or screwing maps, but i put really mad when ppl screw low level partys, or ppl that just come here to test the game.

anyways i wont care anymore for those things.

i talk with enigma already and i fix the trouble, you can close the post or just let them open and continue making dramas

Irelia

Postby Irelia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Hope you guys are proud to make tons of new players quit because of little problems that can be solved on ticket or even PvP with D4's. gratz

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:47 pm

but why are you (referring to Huang), screwing lowbies leveling and steal the loot just to "return the favor" to what people did to totally different person?

if a person steals your items/map, you do the exact same by stealing items/map, that is returning a favor (although a respected players will solve the issue differently).

but if a person steals your items/map, and you go screw lowbies leveling, trying to get them killed by luring monsters to them, PK them (not currently possible in VD, although had happened a lot of times before), then steal map that dropped. that is not returning a favor. that's you Huang, being an asshole.

i don't see Nara or SS go harassing lowbies, even though they were the one whose items/map being stolen in the first place.

the way i see it, Huang is just using that remote event as excuse to harass lowbies, which is totally does not make any sense.

some guy went to rob a shop, then the janitor who works at the shop returns the favor on behalf of the shop owner by picking on kids in the kindergarten where the robber lives, just to return the favor. how do you justify that action?

the way I see it, Huang is really a bully and mean person, and pretty sure he's proud of being that kind of person.
i guess no one can reason anything with him, so whatever.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Irelia wrote:Less QQ more pew pew

:trade: Agree. As long as all sides understand this concept. Both sides have done harm to each other. Welcome to MMORPGs when you have 2 or more sides.. It's just how online gaming is.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 am

bminickw wrote:
Irelia wrote:Less QQ more pew pew

:trade: Agree. As long as all sides understand this concept. Both sides have done harm to each other. Welcome to MMORPGs when you have 2 or more sides.. It's just how online gaming is.

^_^

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”