vd1 Huang36

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.
bminickw

Re: vd1 Huang36

Postby bminickw » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:56 pm

I also should add -- if the other side stole your items from maps too, then they can read my post above as well. They deserve it.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:02 pm

bminickw wrote:I also should add -- if the other side stole your items from maps too, then they can read my post above as well. They deserve it.

Yah MetalARG just admitted he used NOKIA took Nara's stuff yesterday. No idea who use ButtButcher, I'd say Wardys or ampz.

Few hours ago, who used NOKIA harassed again, I have no idea. But this account belongs to AMPZ/MetalARG/Wardys. Since one of them is the leader and do shit to us, dont cry if you got revenge back :hmpf:
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 pm

bminickw wrote:I'm not sensitive at all. All I'm saying is, your actions is what causes your guild mates to get "annoyed" like the original post here, so tell them not to cry when things like this happen. This "harassment" post was made due to your actions. Tell your guild mates that not to be so "sensitive".

what actions? i didnt make anything of zyperns yet ^_^ cams was designed by one of my friends like a counter measure aganist huan36 continues harrast on vd, then the owner and designer found other usefull aplications ^_^ then i told him that stop but well here some facts:

i told my ppl to avoid make post on forums as simple stupid ask their ppl stop pk on leveling zone, as i ask to my ppl to stop being agressive with the zypern.

but in the end we respect our ppl freedom, and for our actions i just want to limit to say that we try the best to avoid this anti play actitudes.

i also make a propetly post to request turn off pk on vd 1 2 3, and i also request all my ppl to send me the screensshoots and evidence to make a propetly reclain in case it was needed.

btw, your opinion in this trouble its extremely useless and unnecesary this is beetween our ppl and zypern ones, you are not a part interesting in this trouble.

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:04 pm

bminickw wrote:
proeel wrote:Created 10+ cam and put around maps. Just to detect players and take others reward?

I don't know if I should call you guys sad or pathetic now.

To quote what SS said, you are really bring the retardation into the next level.

Wow.. This is how they are using the cams? Nice to know.

Just use detect ghost after you enter each map dude :W:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:07 pm

e8180kimo wrote:
bminickw wrote:I also should add -- if the other side stole your items from maps too, then they can read my post above as well. They deserve it.

Yah MetalARG just admitted he used NOKIA took Nara's stuff yesterday. No idea who use ButtButcher, I'd say Wardys or ampz.

Few hours ago, who used NOKIA harassed again, I have no idea. But this account belongs to AMPZ/MetalARG/Wardys. Since one of them is the leader and do shit to us, dont cry if you got revenge back :hmpf:

o boy 2 sards and 1 leaf, jaja simple stupid stole more from our map on big tree if i was right. and we offer party to nara on sekker yesterday if i was right, also i remember she hit 150 ^_^

we are not monsters at all ^_^ we just return some shit.

btw i offer tons of time agreements to simple stupid couse i firmly delibe that and EYE FOR AN EYE AND THE WORLD WILL END BLIND. but well both of us, simple stupid and i fail in our porpouse its seems xD we are very bad diplomatics

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 pm

e8180kimo wrote:
bminickw wrote:
Wow.. This is how they are using the cams? Nice to know.

Just use detect ghost after you enter each map dude :W:

he knows everything bro, was his idea in fist place, others designed but well was his fist long time ago (Y)

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm

what actions? i didnt make anything of zyperns yet ^_^ cams was designed by one of my friends like a counter measure aganist huan36 continues harrast on vd, then the owner and designer found other usefull aplications ^_^ then i told him that stop but well here some facts:

Oh yah? Is that fun to play two faces? You really have some metal problems. One side plays innocent person, and another side plays as an asshole? ^o^ Good for you man, now we know that.
Attachments
13940104_1377240975626376_111057873_o.jpg

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:14 pm

e8180kimo wrote:

Oh yah? Is that fun to play two faces? You really have some metal problems. One side plays innocent person, and another side plays as an asshole? ^o^ Good for you man, now we know that.

^_^ yes was me bro, simple stupid stole more from my map, i didnt saw nara there while i stole, i saw FENYAN tpearc and cck.

fenyan claim that stole a high map from us on vampire, siemple stupid stole from our high map on big tree so i go stole your loot zyperns

i am sorry to nara i didnt saw her char there so i suppose its lies from you, anyways i dont feel bad, we help she to level at sekkers yesterday and she get 150 there so gratz

and you huang36 hope to see you in one of the cams alarms making maps to return you some shit that you make to my new ppl ^_^

PD: the lammer put a pic making harrast and then expect that we dont return xD jajajaja this ZYPIS!!!

Irelia

Postby Irelia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Less QQ more pew pew

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Metalarg wrote:
e8180kimo wrote:

^_^ yes was me bro, simple stupid stole more from my map, i didnt saw nara there while i stole, i saw FENYAN tpearc and cck.

fenyan claim that stole a high map from us on vampire, siemple stupid stole from our high map on big tree so i go stole your loot zyperns

i am sorry to nara i didnt saw her char there so i suppose its lies from you, anyways i dont feel bad, we help she to level at sekkers yesterday and she get 150 there so gratz

and you huang36 hope to see you in one of the cams alarms making maps to return you some shit that you make to my new ppl ^_^

PD: the lammer put a pic making harrast and then expect that we dont return xD jajajaja this ZYPIS!!!

Now you admitted? What is this?????
what actions? i didnt make anything
:W:
Hello drama maker
And how did I harassed? I was just standing there and asked if you did it or not :o

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”