vd1 Huang36

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.
Enigma

vd1 Huang36

Postby Enigma » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:54 am

why is it during dbl xp weekend we have this f*** come blast our pit for no reason and steal all the loot
Attachments
Save 2016-8-7 1-44(36).jpg
Save 2016-8-7 1-42(32).jpg
Save 2016-8-7 1-52(43).jpg
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

Karvinen

Re: vd1 Huang36

Postby Karvinen » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:57 am

your screenshots dont show him blasting pit once tho? doubt a max tt mage only does 14k dmg

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:04 am

7.1. Harassment via Leveling
Harassment via leveling will be restricted to one victim, one harasser. If there are more than one harasser to one victim, the victim must submit separate reports for each harasser. If a harasser has more than one victims, each victim must submit a separate report. Harassment reports MUST be sent in on the day of harassment. Any reports afterward will not be accepted.

Conditions:

The harassment MUST take place at a leveling ground and the victim must be engaged in leveling activities.
The victim must submit a screenshot explicitly saying they give up, will not fight back, and will leave the pit. The victim then must leave the specific leveling ground.
If the conditions above are met twice within one hour, then it will be considered as harassment. The conditions are to ensure harassment is indeed taking place, instead of being a fight over leveling spots.

Loopholes

Harassers cannot simply change characters to continue the harassment. If there is sufficient evidence pointing towards the same harasser on different characters, the above rules will apply.
Harassers cannot simply kill everyone else in the victim's party and leave him alone to avoid harassment rules. Killing the victim's entire party will be treated the same as killing the victim. This loophole is not limited to killing the entire party. If the GM team receives enough evidence that even killing one player on the victim's party substantially interferes with the victim's leveling, then that will be considered to meet the conditions set above.
The GM team reserves the right to determine what constitutes a loophole and what doesn't. Just because a certain action is not listed under this section as a loophole, does not mean the GM team cannot determine that specific action to be a loophole.

7.2. Harassment via Communications
Report format: In order to report harassment via communications, valid proof must be given. The following are minimum requirements for such reports:

Spam chat box: A screenshot of the spam must be taken. To be considered spam, the chat box must contain mass irrelevant messages (same messages over and over again, and/or nonsense). However, one occasion will not count as spam. There must be a minimum of 3 different occasions (Within at least seven days of each other) for it to count as spam AND you must clearly tell the spammer that you wish for him/her to stop.
Spam mailbox: A screenshot of the mailbox must be taken. To be considered spam, the mailbox must have a minimum of 10 mails over a period of 7 days from the same recipient. Each mail must also contain spam. In addition, a request for the spammer to stop must be given.

You dont even satisify one.

Also, you asked me to keep going. You should have asked to stop and leave following by the rules.
In addition, you guys were shit talking. :W:
Just return the favour from Nokia for harassing/looting Nara's stuff and high map though :love: :love: :love: :love:
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:23 pm

I have many more ss i just posted 3 to prove a point i can go back and post the ones where hes doing 20+k to the mob and once again because someone else did something to you you come harass a level 110 leveling? Its dbl exp weekend global leveling cant even respect that ill be sure when i get home to posylt the ones asking to stop and him blasting the pit. Thank you and it was for a gm not another zyp player or associate to comment on let them decide how to deal with it maps are maps good and fine i wouldnt have cared if he took my maps from put if just asked my problem is a low level guildy cant properly level wasting pill and time we only get once a month yall just wanna troll the post because your butt hurt over a map

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:30 pm

if you wanted only a gm to reply then put in a ticket
if you want to make a point and see consequences then submit a proper report? this literally shows nothing and follows none of the guidelines for submitting a report
Last edited by Karvinen on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Enigma wrote:I have many more ss i just posted 3 to prove a point i can go back and post the ones where hes doing 20+k to the mob and once again because someone else did something to you you come harass a level 110 leveling? Its dbl exp weekend global leveling cant even respect that ill be sure when i get home to posylt the ones asking to stop and him blasting the pit. Thank you and it was for a gm not another zyp player or associate to comment on let them decide how to deal with it maps are maps good and fine i wouldnt have cared if he took my maps from put if just asked my problem is a low level guildy cant properly level wasting pill and time we only get once a month yall just wanna troll the post because your butt hurt over a map

because someone else did something to you then you do shit back

This is what your guild do, harassed ss's map and he did it back, then your guild whatever who used nokia(ampz/metalarg/wardys) came to harass nara's map.
Again read the rule and follow it, you dont even spam me to stop or leave the pit. As well the screenshots you post don't show anything, I was just standing there, yah maybe I did use magic hit the monsters, I might just test the damage? :hmpf: Did you come here before me even then? you have prove for that? These just showing you were talking shit about it and humiliating me, which is not acceptable according to the rules. :W:

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

for gm #377213 ticket thank you.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Can someone sum this tldr harassment post for me. I only looked at the screenshots for harassment. Is this meant to be in the media section?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:59 pm

You guys will have lots of fun lvling in the future since yllse came to loot when we're hunting map again :) Good luck

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 pm

for GM ##941162 ticket thank you :)

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”