vd1 Huang36

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.
SimpleStupid

Re: vd1 Huang36

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:42 am

Metalarg wrote:when we arrive to zone no one was there, only monsters, then jesse arrive claim that map belong to him.

then simple stupid stole our stuff on big tree.

Dont you feel ashamed saying those? :oops: :oops:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:48 am

SimpleStupid wrote:
Metalarg wrote:when we arrive to zone no one was there, only monsters, then jesse arrive claim that map belong to him.

then simple stupid stole our stuff on big tree.

Dont you feel ashamed saying those? :oops: :oops:

when i arrive was only mobs there, but well the only thing that we make wrong was dont pk you, we should pk you and stole all the loot in replace of let you live and loot with us your own map ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ tell the complete story plz

and yes i dont feel any ashamed for a virtual game.

more ashamed should feel the scamers that stole items, macros, staff usefull using faking accounts or gaining the trust of the people to later scam, chek that bro, many cases of those shit in your guild

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:02 am

Metalarg wrote:
e8180kimo wrote:
Oh yah? Is that fun to play two faces? You really have some metal problems. One side plays innocent person, and another side plays as an asshole? ^o^ Good for you man, now we know that.

^_^ yes was me bro, simple stupid stole more from my map, i didnt saw nara there while i stole, i saw FENYAN tpearc and cck.

fenyan claim that stole a high map from us on vampire, siemple stupid stole from our high map on big tree so i go stole your loot zyperns

i am sorry to nara i didnt saw her char there so i suppose its lies from you, anyways i dont feel bad, we help she to level at sekkers yesterday and she get 150 there so gratz

and you huang36 hope to see you in one of the cams alarms making maps to return you some shit that you make to my new ppl ^_^

PD: the lammer put a pic making harrast and then expect that we dont return xD jajajaja this ZYPIS!!!

Just help Fenyan to reply since he says he doesnt have forum account.
Fenayn mentions that "He was there earlier than you guys 5 mins ago and he also put a preist there. Paul used Donger to kill him while he was doing some stuff in another window. So what the heck you're talking about? "

If you have another question, you can pm him in-game since you're a real DR life (Y)
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:15 am

e8180kimo wrote:
Metalarg wrote:
^_^ yes was me bro, simple stupid stole more from my map, i didnt saw nara there while i stole, i saw FENYAN tpearc and cck.

fenyan claim that stole a high map from us on vampire, siemple stupid stole from our high map on big tree so i go stole your loot zyperns

i am sorry to nara i didnt saw her char there so i suppose its lies from you, anyways i dont feel bad, we help she to level at sekkers yesterday and she get 150 there so gratz

and you huang36 hope to see you in one of the cams alarms making maps to return you some shit that you make to my new ppl ^_^

PD: the lammer put a pic making harrast and then expect that we dont return xD jajajaja this ZYPIS!!!

Just help Fenyan to reply since he says he doesnt have forum account.
Fenayn mentions that "He was there earlier than you guys 5 mins ago and he also put a preist there. Paul used Donger to kill him while he was doing some stuff in another window. So what the heck you're talking about? "

If you have another question, you can pm him in-game since you're a real DR life (Y)

(Y) get f*** by a d2 archer jajaja

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 am

Paul is good.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Cell

Postby Cell » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:50 am

Cmon guys just a game cant we just :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: ????

Cell

Postby Cell » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 am

e8180kimo wrote:Just help Fenyan to reply since he says he doesnt have forum account.

Im sorry but this is complete bullsh*t, So we arent allowed to PK you guys for WORLD boss spawns?? Lol thats insane because hes afk I shouldnt have killed him? further more zypern fight us in underground few hours ago for the vampire so your arguement is completely invalid no?

But hey man I just wanna :party: :party: :party: :party: So dont let this get to you its just a MAP

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Cell wrote:
e8180kimo wrote:Just help Fenyan to reply since he says he doesnt have forum account.

Im sorry but this is complete bullsh*t, So we arent allowed to PK you guys for WORLD boss spawns?? Lol thats insane because hes afk I shouldnt have killed him? further more zypern fight us in underground few hours ago for the vampire so your arguement is completely invalid no?

But hey man I just wanna :party: :party: :party: :party: So dont let this get to you its just a MAP

#zyplogic
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

Sky-Horse

Postby Sky-Horse » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:25 pm

LOLLLLLLLLL STop FIGH ~~~~~~~TTTT

Sky-Horse

Postby Sky-Horse » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:27 pm

1 more !@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()_ i m coming home for some ass see you in game

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”