Player: Big. Racist harassment. Pk while doing maps.

Report any case of Hacking or Harrassment here.
kanedafs

Player: Big. Racist harassment. Pk while doing maps.

Postby kanedafs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:55 am

Dont know how could a person be proud in using a DC5 char to surprisely PK dc1, me and friends, at end of a High Map and steal all the loot. We have many whitness.

You cannot log into someone account and steal itens, right? THIS is pretty the same thing.

We are playing 2 months, and we dont have war set. And even if we had, we were not using it... this is very unfair

You don't know if that person payed to have that map. I cant imagine myself PKing crossclass people while they are doing a Low level map.

And now the biggest problem: He is openly saying MANY TIMES IN ENTIRE YLLSE AND VYSSEUS that Brasil is a s%¿t, he hate Brasilians and he will never let BR players play anymore.

I am Brazilian and this is seriously making me feel he is a racist. THIS SERVER CANNOT ACCEPT THIS.

Please join me if he ever offended you like He offended me and my Friends.

bminickw

Re: Player: Big. Racist harassment. Pk while doing maps.

Postby bminickw » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:24 pm

He offended me by not inviting me to this awesome raid!

In all seriousness. Invite some higher level yllse to join you. I believe Yunz and Stax always looking to hunt maps.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Big

Postby Big » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:21 pm

LOL
Mad bro? i hope that make you stop talking trash, becouse first of all you are a big mouth trash talker. Dual 1 without warrior items when MasterKaned and your pals talk like you are high lvls with high items, later when get riped come to forum to cry.
Please kiddo i never said something about Brasil country, also i have a good relation with many brasilians but not with you.
I gave you back the items from map, why dont tell that? haha. please.

kanedafs

Postby kanedafs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm

1) We talk like we are high levels? I use discord with 2 friends only and i mostly never talk to anybody in the game. Most of times i am totally quiet and GMs can confirm that with MANY people that really know me (Phantom, PaiVelho, Yunz, BlackDeath, RajaDR, RoadThief, Ralph and etc). WHEN I TALK IS TO HELP PEOPLE.

I am pity of you, see you typing something against your own will just not to be punished... know what... i dont... i changed my mind!!! I AM VERY HAPPY because a Brazilian piece of sh#% (your words) made the most Brazilian hatter stop, and come here to justify himself (even with lies). You must be angry, dont you? You Will kill me even more in game? Why dont you tell everybody here your racist thoughts a little more? Ah... you cant... because you are not a MAN.

Well, lets wait for the other brazilians that read the racist words you said. And let me double tell you: YOU ARE NOT A MAN to come here and appologize for your mistakes. You just confirmed everybody that you really did the actions i described (and i did not even needed to post a screenshot!!!!). and please, do not edit that, the mess will be worst... i took a screenshot of your reply... Thanks for this help in advance and lets wait for other Braziians Statment.

And 2) You do not returned the itens. you just lied you would return it just to kill even more the brazilians, because my friends tried to receive the itens and they was only PKed even more, again and again.

An finally 3) I dont want the itens back. This is not the problem. I can work and get even better itens. This post is not for this. I will be satisfied if 1 single brazilian read all this and feels avenged reading your lies.

Big

Postby Big » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Bitch please, no time for play your game.

If you want to bring brasilians agains me ill be waiting you.

kisses.

Big

Postby Big » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:47 pm

bminickw wrote:He offended me by not inviting me to this awesome raid!

In all seriousness. Invite some higher level yllse to join you. I believe Yunz and Stax always looking to hunt maps.

Im so sorry Brandon :/ ill never do that again.

Big

Postby Big » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:54 pm

First of all you started it killing our jobbers in sedles. You brave man? ok, brave mans dont cry.

491c0099

Postby 491c0099 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am

not surpirsed.... quite a few D5 class like killing, above is just one of those Pity man

there are more like game id Initials with System****, Kingof*** , B** with their D5 to
bully those D2/D1 ( sigh.....

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:34 pm

I blame GM for not giving dual 5s more content to do. They have to find their own “fun” by killing lower levels. I’m guilty of it too!
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Big

Postby Big » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Ok ill could pk them with d1 so you can stop cry :/

Return to “Hack & Harrassment report”