[World Event] Invasion of Hegemonia!

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMTempest

[World Event] Invasion of Hegemonia!

Postby GMTempest » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 pm

The Event
A massive army has been seen exiting Big Maze dungeon! Their goals are unknown however they are right at the outskirts of Hegemonia. Hegemonia does not have the power to defend itself and has called for the aid of all adventurers for the upcoming battle!

Reports have been received that a gigantic dragon can be seen within the ranks of the enemy army. Further, many of the monsters are carrying gems. It is believed these gems were used in the past to seal Big Maze but now has come under the hands of the enemy! For the sake of the entire world please defeat and retrieve the gems!

Rules
The rules are simple! Defeat the monsters and defend Hegemonia!
After retrieving a gem take it to the knight at 98,441 at the exit to Hegemonia

When it will be held
Event 1: Monday, January 24th, 16:00:00
Note: The event can take anywhere from 1 hour to 4 hours depending on how long it takes to defeat the monsters! Come prepared!

The location
Hegemonia Village
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [World Event] Invasion of Hegemonia!

Postby GMTempest » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Event has now concluded! Bigmaze will be on regularly at Saturday 16:00:00 server time!
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “Events”