[Event] Marriage

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMTempest

[Event] Marriage

Postby GMTempest » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

The Event
This Saturday, August 07 21:00:00 ST there will be three marriage ceremonies celebrating the bond of our players; Ravenged and Angelslove + OmegaSage and JuN + Redrose and Lookout!

After our couples are married there will be a item drop event for all players!

The Prizes

Rules
The rules are
:arrow: Do not disturb the process (Spamming, etc.) if you do you will be kicked for the remainder of the event

When it will be held
Saturday, August 7 21:00:00 Server time

The location
West Glade
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [Event] Marriage

Postby GMTempest » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:00 am

Update: Prizes.

After the two marriages the prizes will be dropped on the ground. All you have to do is pick it up, as easy as it gets. Don't miss it!

Update: There are now three marriages. No more marriages will be accepted! You must wait another time.
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [Event] Marriage

Postby GMTempest » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Event has been concluded! I apologize for the unexpected lag that some people experienced due to the large amount of show ups.
Videos:

Return to “Events”