4X exp week end event.

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMNeria
Site Admin

4X exp week end event.

Postby GMNeria » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:17 am

Hey everyone as you all know it is in few days the famous X4 exp event. To celebrate the newcoming of many players...

in parrallel of this event i will launch an empower map event.

during this week end , this event can trigger in any hour (1 st 2 st 3 st.... etc) if it does occur a message will appear saying a map has been empowered.

Empowered map
anything can happen in an empowered map once a map has been empowered one of the choices above will be done on that map.
1-treasure maps opened
2-monster dropping goods
3-hide and seek within that map
4-special monster dropping items in entrance
5-first to find the empowered map prize

1- treasure map opened
i will open a total of 6 treasure maps in that map, those map can be any difficulty

2-monster dropping goods (most common event to occur)
i will summon some monsters here and there dropping some items.

3-hide and seek
i will hide in the map and will reward first one to find me then move to another random location.I will repeat that process until someone has found me 4 times total.
the 1st time someone finds me will get 3 gold coins
the 2nd time that same person finds me will get chaos map
the 3rd time that same person finds me will get a g5 players choice
the 4th time that same person finds me will get a special prize and a challenge(adapted to players level(that or 1 hour passed,will end the hide and seek event)).

4-special monster dropping item in entrance
i will summon a strong monster that will drop a special item and some other monsters that will drop random items too.

5- first to find empowered map
in that event i will reward the player with the reward of his choice between a given list of items.

once a map has been empowered exp on that map will also be increased for 1 hour.
pvp will be turned off on this map once it has been empowered and will be turned back when empowered map is over.

Get everyone ready for this special weekend.

Return to “Events”