Trabalho de ingles

Portuguese
Myrah
Portuguese Language Moderator

Trabalho de ingles

Postby Myrah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:37 am

Portuguese:A minha professora de inglês mandou-nos fazer um trabalho de ingles e fazer post em um site de penpals.
Mas por certos motivos nao tenciono criar essa conta.
Comentem o meu texto!

English:My english teacher told us to make a english work to post on penpals. But for some reason i dont want to create account. Comment my text! )
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Cláudio and I am twenty years old. I study at Ensiguarda(http://www.ensiguarda.pt) and my goal is to finish this course and start working after that. My passion is computers and I work with them since I was twelve years old. My Course is IT Technician which is hard for those who don´t know anything about computers.
For me, at this moment, the course is going good and I wish the same for the following years.
Thats all about me.
Thanks for reading my text, hope you like it.
Good Bye.
:help:
Aka: Pyromancer

Tensu

Re: Trabalho de ingles

Postby Tensu » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

Myrah wrote:Portuguese:A minha professora de inglês mandou-nos fazer um trabalho de ingles e fazer post em um site de penpals.
Mas por certos motivos nao tenciono criar essa conta.
Comentem o meu texto!

English:My english teacher told us to make a english work to post on penpals. But for some reason i dont want to create account. Comment my text! )
Hello, my name is Cláudio and I am twenty years old. I study at Ensiguarda(http://www.ensiguarda.pt) and my goal is to finish this course and start working after that. My passion is computers and I work with them since I was twelve years old. My Course is IT Technician which is hard for does who don´t know anything about computers.
For me, at this moment, the course is going good and I wish the same for the following years.
Thats all about me.
Thanks for reading my text, hope you like it.
Good Bye.
:help:

does is wrong there for sure... i think "those" might be right
the sentece looks quit weird (and unfinished)... do u mean u want to keep getting same results?

i mgith be wrong tho... maybe need some1 who knows better english then me to check this out
SpyRoS
Spiritus

junior

Re: Trabalho de ingles

Postby junior » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:44 pm

caraio...tinha q ser isso?

Return to “Português”