Happy 9th Anniversary !

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Happy 9th Anniversary !

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Dear Players,

As you guys know, this month marks Dragon Raja Global's 9th Anniversary !

I personally can't believe myself it's already been 9 years. 9 years which is probably longer than the lifespan of any other Dragon Raja Server that ever existed!

To celebrate this, GMTybern and GMNeria will entertain you through the month. A 3rd Event GM will also join them soon ;)

This year also marks the 20th Anniversary of Dragon Raja Online itself! This is quite a milestone!

But wait, 9 years means... Next year's going to be the 10th Anniversary ! That's something to look forward!

I have been thinking much about it recently and there is something special I would like to do next year, for the 10th Anniversary. I would like to do something this game hasn't received in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time (if ever).
I would like to work on an Expansion Pack and release it for the 10th Anniversary of the Server.

By Expansion Pack I mean something that would add a whole bunch of content at once, like a 2.0. Things like possibly increased level cap, increased Tactic Cap, new Dual grade, etc... But obviously not just that (otherwise it would be boring ;) ). Also things like new maps, new game mechanics, new wars, new dungeons, etc...
That's something I always wanted to do and I've been working on improving the game's tools and engine the past weeks to make this possible someday.
So I'm not promising an Expansion Pack for the 10th Anniversary, but that's something I will really try to do and I invite you all to suggest all sort of things you'd like to see in it. (Might open a dedicated Forum / Discord channel for that in the future)

But don't worry, I'll still be making frequent content updates my priority as a year is long to wait.

Thank you all for playing and to 9 more years of Dragon Raja !

GMSignPainter

Return to “Server News”