DRG Future Plan and Thoughts

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMTybern
Site Admin

DRG Future Plan and Thoughts

Postby GMTybern » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 am

Dear Players,

It is being a long time since GMSignPainter last time announced future plan of DRG and the updates we are looking to. So far not much have been done, players are struggled to know what we are up now. We know we are far behind our schedule, any excuse will not make us look any better, and we deeply feel sorry for our loyalty player base. In order to get the ship back to the board, I am here to make sure letting all of you know what we are planning to do(priority wise) and what is our thought on other updates.

As GMSignPainter mentioned before, we were up on how to boost server population, and this remains on the top priority. Currently we are working on the language packs(CN/KR/Thai) and almost done, but we are still looking for experienced Korean players, with fluent English, to help on the translation. We believe an overall translated client would give a lot comfort for Non-English language based Players. As for the new server location to bring better connection for Asian players, we are still seeking for better host which also provides fair connection to other region especially South America, this could take longer time to sort it out, since we are really limited on certain conditions(budget wise etc). Hopefully we will success on bringing more new bloods to the server, with a proper player base, PVP could be more interesting.

Besides the multiple language client updates, we are also considering how to make the game more friendly for new players. Since this server is quite old comparing all other active servers, new players found out is hard to catch up high end players in term of both level and itemization. To shorten the gap we would like to make new players much easier to level/dual up, we plan to add a way to boost exp from Lv1 to Lv121 instantly(either a quest or just simply an item) and remove the dual quests and fame request before Dual 3, and/or maybe an much much easier way to obtain Dual 1 legends, so the new comers can be Dual 3 with D1 legends super easy in order to stand a chance competing with high end veterans.

There also many other important updates we think is necessary to do, but we put them on lower priority. Those updates including PVP, PVE, and many hotfixes. As PVP part we already have ideas on Local War rework, Castle War rework. And as PVE part we already have ideas on Monster War rework, and a potential world boss rework. Regarding hotfixes we plan to rework whole status system, make every single status more useful, and their cap changes based on what you dual. Also many other small changes on Rares/Skills/Bugs/Legends/Maps/Mobs that I feel necessary to do done(some are from players suggests), you all will see the updates on beta when it comes. I am open to discuss them all on forum(since its easier to stay on topic), to make sure every single changes makes more sense, happy deals.

GMNeria and I will keep making events as usual while GMSignPainter developing the patches. We are looking for new event ideas as well, please feel free to share your ideas with us, and we are happy to reward you on that :)

To Summarize. What we have planned are still on the track, as I detailed above. Once again, we honestly apologize for being so behind on schedule and feel bad for our players to wait so long for the updates. I hope you all understand and positive on what we are doing, please give us time and motivation, we will try our best to get it done as soon as possible.

Thanks and Love,

GMTybern

Return to “Server News”