Save Zypern !

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Save Zypern !

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Dear Players,

As you know, the nation of Zypern is quite low on players. I have been looking at the recent Local Wars and I haven't seen more than 12 Zypern joining the same war, even during peak times. However on the other hand Yllse can easily have up to 30 people on their peak time and Vyseus 50.
This is due to several reasons that I will try to explain.

The first being the betraying of the malaysian guild in Zypern, joining Yllse. Half of their members already got moved to Yllse and the rest will follow soon.

The second reason being that there are really few new playes in Zypern. Players either go Vyseus or Yllse and the few that end in Zypern remake a new character in the other nations because they can't find many people to train and the low level pits in Zypern are terrible. Another reason I guess would be they get nearly no help from the high level people in Zypern.

So in order to "revive" Zypern I ask you, the players, to do something. Basically, Zypern need new players and I know there are many in Yllse and Vyseus.
So here's my proposal:
I will transfer for free and give some goodies to any group of new players of level 105 and below who wants to move to Zypern to help this nation revive. The goodies will depend on the average level of your group.
Also do no try to cheat and transfer characters you won't use to help Zypern only to get the goodies, I'll know it.

I will also fix the monster pits in Zypern so they are equivalent to those available in Yllse and Vyseus.
You can send your applications on the support desk at http://www.dragonraja.eu/support

And obviously, I ask older players of Zypern to help the newcomers.

I hope you players understand why I will do this and I hope to get some applications.

Regards

-the Sign Painter

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Save Zypern !

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 pm

The Save Zypern stuff is now over. Any ticket made past this date to move to Zypern will not give anykind of goodies.
Thanks to everyone who took part in it and let's hope things keep balanced within the three nations.

Return to “Server News”