In the occasion of the second anniversary of the Server, a Maintenance has been scheduled for this Saturday at 12:00:00 Server Time.
This Maintenance will add a whole new feature to the game as well as several bug fixes and improvements.
We're adding a whole new system of Arena to the game. Now players will be able to join a 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 Arena match from anywhere. Once you click on "Join", you are automatically put in a queue which will make a Team and find you an opponent team of the same level to fight with. When both teams are ready, they will get moved to the Arena. The Arena is also instanced now, which means there can be several fights in the same time.
In addition to this, we will be adding the possibility of making Ranked Arena Teams which will work the same way as the random fights except that you can choose the people who will be on your side and can get nice rewards from it.
However, the system will be in BETA test phase which means there won't be any reward in the beginning. Once the BETA will be over, we will delete all the teams.Custom UIs:
Several changes have been done to the Custom UIs.
First of all a couple of new Widgets are available, Layouts, TextEdit, TextArea, RadioButton.
Also the biggest change is the addition of scripts to the UI. Those scripts are written in Squirrel and anyone is free to add new Scripts if they wish to. If you want to know more about Squirrel, I invite you to visit its official Website : http://squirrel-lang.org/
Regarding what kind of options are available to the players in the Scripts, tutorials and explanations will be soon written in a dedicated forum.Website:
To celebrate our second anniversary, a whole brand new Website will be deployed during the week !Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the butchering message saying 'Wheat' instead of the proper item name.
- Fixed a crash due to some magics (such as Twinkle Star)
- The crash at loging should have been fixed by itself (at least we weren't getting it anymore during our tests)
- Fixed a small bug with Daily Quests.Local War:
- Now players need to do a certain amount of damages to a stone before getting PWP from it.
- The Local War rewards are now obtainable from a NPC in each main town instead of 20s after the end of the war.General:
- The price of some items will be changed in order to prevent the usage of bots from making money.Thief:
- The damages of Extreme Ice have been a bit decreased to balance a bit Thieves toward Archers.
It is highly possible the changelog changes before the Maintenance.
-the Sign Painter