There will be a Server Maintenance this Friday 10th of February 2012 at 14:00:00 ServerTime.
This maintenance will provide several changes in the game, mostly for the warrior and archer class:
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to cast some combat skills while running.
- Added the Monster War.
- Changed the job material gathering text to show which item has been gathered.
- Added Combat Skill Reset books in the Mall.
- New User Interface.
- Thieves and Archers will no longer loose their CP Charge if they wrongly click on a target within their party/team.
- Increased the range of the "Charging" skill and added a 2s stun effect.
- Increased the number of Tornados in the Extreme Wind skill and increased its damages.
- Increased the number of ticks of the Twister skill and increased its damages.
- Increased the damages of Extreme Earth skill.
- Blood Will skill now decrease the warrior's life but increase his damage according to his life. (The lower is life is, the higher the damages are).
- Increased the damages of the Ground Attack skill.
- Blood Earth skill now stuns for 2s the ennemies around the warrior.
- Increased the damages of Extreme Lightning.
- Lightning Shock will now drop the opponent's shield's AC, up to 5 stacks or decrease the Complete Sanctuary effect of the opponent.
- Increased the damages of Lightning Boom.
- Converting Armor will now drop the opponent's shield's AC, up to 5 stacks or decrease the Complete Sanctuary effect of the opponent.
- The Damages increase of Extreme Fire now works properly but has been changed to 10%, 15% and 20% instead of 20%, 30%, 40%.
- Converting Armor will now work if the Archer has any kind of protection on him (Safe from Danger, Bless, Protection, etc...)
- The Damages increase of Extreme Ice now works properly but has been changed to 10%, 15% and 20% instead of 20%, 30%, 40%.
The changelog might change before the maintenance.
Concerning the two AC drop skills, it will only decrease the AC of the shields. When you use it on someone, you add one stack on your target, up to 5 stacks. Each stack duration is of 10s, so 50s with 5 stacks. If the warrior/archer attacks another target, dies, logs out, changes map, the stacks on his current target will be removed. Also, if the target is under Complete Sanctuary, instead of decreasing the shield's AC, the effect of Complete Sanctuary will be decreased, each stack decreasing its effect of 20%. This, however, will only work for physical attack, the target will still be immune from Magic Attacks.
Also, we did a lot of changes in the client's architecture and you might encounter some new bugs. If this happens, please report it as soon as possible.
-the Sign Painter