Recent Events

kador

Re: Recent Events

Postby kador » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 pm

i dont know if you noticed, but i quit this topic already...
Its way too much off topic :lol:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

shinto

Postby shinto » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 am

Toni wrote:Yeah, but what benefit brings maxxx's Guild to you? All they did was grinding on you guys to become D3-D4 and after that, they betrayed you.
They are useless for the Zypern Nation imo.

alantoong

Postby alantoong » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 am

LOL, ghost guild also count . u beter see this guild got online or not after transfer ? i never see ... YOU ARE SO MANY REASON WHEN DO WHAT YOU WANT .

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:53 am

Toni wrote:Yeah, but what benefit brings maxxx's Guild to you? All they did was grinding on you guys to become D3-D4 and after that, they betrayed you.
They are useless for the Zypern Nation imo.

yap but still join some wars.. better than nothing lol.. but its true they betrayed me soooo bad '-_-

JamesEdmonds

Postby JamesEdmonds » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 pm

kador wrote:i dont know if you noticed, but i quit this topic already...
Its way too much off topic :lol:

+1

Spaz participates in all events. No one dies as much as Spaz at war or any of the mazes, I'd join all mazes and wars if I could not for the pk either, just for the social interchange of a different people and cultures. If they was a way to get dual fame without having to fight in war or die at maze, I would do that instead. I guess this goes to show you just how much of a pkers game it is. After a certain level you must stop killing monsters and kill your fellow man (or woman)in war to gain what it takes to advance. I try to just hit stones in war. At maze I'd really prefer to just die but I also want a chance to loot so I must fight to live so i can get something special one day. They is only one Item that drop in those dungeons quest I really want and If I ever get it I'd probally stop going...

kador

Postby kador » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Well.. after years playing this game and being popular like I am, you get used to that...
I have friends in other nations too... Actually, 90% of my friends are Vyseus... At War/Maze, I have to fight against them... And we do it with no hurt feelings... Its not that bad when you fight against friends, because they do fair play (and there is no flame when you kill/die... )

But usually, on my free time, I am with Vyseus people... I am rarely doing anything with my own nation (other than fight war/maze)...

Btw: you are basicaly a month late on this topic :lol:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

J_son

Postby J_son » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 am

kador wrote:Well.. after years playing this game and being popular like I am, you get used to that...
I have friends in other nations too... Actually, 90% of my friends are Vyseus... At War/Maze, I have to fight against them... And we do it with no hurt feelings... Its not that bad when you fight against friends, because they do fair play (and there is no flame when you kill/die... )

But usually, on my free time, I am with Vyseus people... I am rarely doing anything with my own nation (other than fight war/maze)...

migrate to vys then =/ we are quite active (Y)

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm

kador wrote:Well.. after years playing this game and being popular like I am, you get used to that...

i will play with you any time

Return to “Yllse”