Recent Events

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Recent Events

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:07 pm

We were thinking of changing the permits so they can only allow nation to nation instead of free choice (like Zypern -> Vyseus permit for example) and only allow a certain amount to be bought or used, according to balance.

Toni

Postby Toni » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Tiramisu ->only joins BM
SPyros
PuffPuff ->only joins BM
Colomax
MeganFox ->only joins BM
Alantoong2020 ->only joins BM
Monster ->only joins BM
Impriest
Tingmonarch ->only joins BM
Hehehaha(HAHAHAHA) ->only joins BM
Bulegon
DAN ->only joins BM
Zarathoga
Kidz
Total0wnage
Screw ->only joins BM
Spaz ->only joins BM
XjamesX ->only joins BM

11 Players, and to be honest, I only see them during BM, so it's sad that those Players wait a whole week just to join BM, so if there wasnt any BM, what would they do? Quit? You can't force them to join War's, I'm not joining them either unless I feel like it, but imagine those 11 Players joining the War's aswell...anyway, there is no reason to join War.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Not following.... can you elaborate a little more? Permits don't change your nation? I'm confused how permits came into play. How will this balance the nations any better? And how will balance be determined?
Symtex

Toni

Postby Toni » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Not following.... can you elaborate a little more? Permits don't change your nation? I'm confused how permits came into play. How will this balance the nations any better? And how will balance be determined?

Let's say the migration for Yllse->Vyseus is open, and you are from Yllse, you don't have to open a ticket to move to Vyseus, all you need will be to buy a Permit. (and I think the number of migratons will be limited). That's how I think he meant it.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Currently we determine nation strength and balance by local wars. Not everyone joins local war. So how can you determine balance correctly. You have to give players a reason to join? Hence again why I said other issues are more important.
Symtex

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Currently we determine nation strength and balance by local wars. Not everyone joins local war. So how can you determine balance correctly. You have to give players a reason to join? Hence again why I said other issues are more important.

We've been recently checking the number of people in towns.
Yllse is doing ok most of the time.
Vyseus is doing ok around 12-18ST, otherwise it's a ghost town.
Zypern seems emptier recently than about 2 weeks ago.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

You will have better chance at balance if you let players have the ability to buy nation transfer where they want to play. You cant control it. I gave my suggestion of making it expensive. Sometimes the best solution is to keep it simple and focus on bringing more people to the game rather than wasting time trying to balance something that your results will be skewed no matter how you look at it. Based on activeness, time zones, and motivation to play.
Symtex

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm

let it be.
IMpriest

muking

Postby muking » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Toni wrote:Tiramisu ->only joins BM
SPyros
PuffPuff ->only joins BM
Colomax
MeganFox ->only joins BM
Alantoong2020 ->only joins BM
Monster ->only joins BM
Impriest
Tingmonarch ->only joins BM
Hehehaha(HAHAHAHA) ->only joins BM
Bulegon
DAN ->only joins BM
Zarathoga
Kidz
Total0wnage
Screw ->only joins BM
Spaz ->only joins BM
XjamesX ->only joins BM

11 Players, and to be honest, I only see them during BM, so it's sad that those Players wait a whole week just to join BM, so if there wasnt any BM, what would they do? Quit? You can't force them to join War's, I'm not joining them either unless I feel like it, but imagine those 11 Players joining the War's aswell...anyway, there is no reason to join War.

Indeed, It is much more import to finish my job and other thing in real life than online DR!
Anyway, I am too busy in real, can't really have any time to online even in BM!!
BTW, MeganFox and hehehaha also quite active, they often go level, other maze and war also anyway~!
Last edited by muking on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Charles

Postby Charles » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:You will have better chance at balance if you let players have the ability to buy nation transfer where they want to play. You cant control it. I gave my suggestion of making it expensive. Sometimes the best solution is to keep it simple and focus on bringing more people to the game rather than wasting time trying to balance something that your results will be skewed no matter how you look at it. Based on activeness, time zones, and motivation to play.

+1

this witout counting the economic part this could impact on ur pockets, even if u dont want to look like it u can also use to improve the server, publicity and stuff...
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

Return to “Yllse”