Recent Events

Meli

Re: Recent Events

Postby Meli » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:18 am

dunno how we lost that war, what u think fat? :lol:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 am

Stop saying vys help zyp or whatever who help us against you yllsean.
This game set is for players who can manage well for his/her own nation/region.
You yllsean sucks for keeping good relationship with vys to against zyp or with zyp to against vys, but let vys+zyp against yllse.
In conclusion: Yllse lost its most credit due to the hacking issue, and those hackers still bitching after got ban, but the good players still protect those fags. Plus GM soft due to many reasons for this server. Think about it, and eat it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Charles

Postby Charles » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Stop saying vys help zyp or whatever who help us against you yllsean.
This game set is for players who can manage well for his/her own nation/region.
You yllsean sucks for keeping good relationship with vys to against zyp or with zyp to against vys, but let vys+zyp against yllse.
In conclusion: Yllse lost its most credit due to the hacking issue, and those hackers still bitching after got ban, but the good players still protect those fags. Plus GM soft due to many reasons for this server. Think about it, and eat it.

i cant remember when was the last time i see u comment with such a childish meanfull... sry, had to say it since not common on u and surprices me...

I belive so about hackers, i belive yllse lack of relationship, but this mostly coz there every1 pretend or try to be superiour of the rest and at the end they sucks, maybe this also explain the lack of teamwork, selfish actitudes n high amount of scamers...

Just my opinion =)
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 am

Marryland wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote: Because you don't talk to me better? Why should I show respect to you if you show none to me?

Its like a customer complaining his problem, and this is how u deal with customer?

even thought, what i did to show unrespect for u? i just point out my problem toward gm, did i insult u? all i saw u was the 1 insult me, "crying" the typical zypernians word, hope you dun be affect ur emotion as a player in zypern, while yllse player complaining his problem, u are a gm, solve the problem like other gm does, so we people will respect you. kk, since kitty guild moving to yllse is impossible, i going stop reply here, good luck

:scis:

Marryland wrote:obviously gm not so good in doing transfer nation , u move omegasage/huang/fenyan/cellskw/jun to vys with ease, u mvoe garlikx nokia soultaker to zypern yea no doubt, but u dun allow kitty guildies to come yllse, what so mean to yllse my dear gm, a colomax ghostie guild come to yllse has no advantage at all, well kinda bad u doing such transfer. good job making out balance.

Marryland wrote:you only allowed ur guildies or allies move to other nation as they want? wat about those against you ? no 1 get their wish for migrate, fair enough :love:

As for kitty's guild as I said, I cannot move them, I've already moved a whole guild to Yllse. 1-2 of their members I could, but certainly not the whole guild.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Why not let people buy nation transfer through the mall. Make it quite expensive, such as 2,500 RE. If players really want to transfer, then they will find the RE to do so. This will also prevent players from nation hopping that often. GMs are honestly not helping the situation at all by allowing some players to move and some not. Its causing bias decisions being made.

It's also causing more work and focus towards an issue that really could be used somewhere else. Like attracting more players to the game.
Symtex

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Why not let people buy nation transfer through the mall. Make it quite expensive, such as 2,500 RE. If players really want to transfer, then they will find the RE to do so. This will also prevent players from nation hopping that often. GMs are honestly not helping the situation at all by allowing some players to move and some not. Its causing bias decisions being made.

It's also causing more work and focus towards an issue that really could be used somewhere else. Like attracting more players to the game.

Because we have better plans than this. Even if it's expensive, if a group of players have enough REs they can just empty a nation.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 pm

What are your plans then? If you have better plans, why bother to argue why you can't transfer Kitty's guild? Implement your plan and watch the problem remain.
I can tell you, if it has anything to do with GMs making a decision on whether a nation is balanced or not, it won't work.
Symtex

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Since players always seem to know better in how to balance nations, we will likely introduce a way for players to decide this for their selves soon.

Exactly my point. GMs will never be able to balance nations. It just won't happen. You can use any other game as an example to see that there is no way to prevent unbalance.

GMs can take advantage and make money by allowing players to buy that option, just like WoW did. Put it in the mall and get some RE out of circulation.
Symtex

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 pm

zyp have the lowest population now not more of 8 9 zyp.. but they keep moving ppl out of zyp.. now vys have the higher population like 2x 3x each war..
but its true yllse keep losing all the wars and what the recive in the last migration are 90% shits... :go:
oh wait we receive 2 only :greet:

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Zyp have the lowest population because players arent active anymore, not because they don't have the people, hence why I say GMs should focus on other issues to resolve the balance problem and bring back some players. The rest is left up to the players working together for their nation. Players should join war when they can.
Symtex

Return to “Yllse”