Recent Events

kador

Re: Recent Events

Postby kador » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Just a quick observation: GMs, Vyseus and Zypern have nothing to do on my comments.
Its all about Yllse. And the kind of people there...
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 pm

kador wrote:Just a quick observation: GMs, Vyseus and Zypern have nothing to do on my comments.
Its all about Yllse. And the kind of people there...

Well, it's not us GMs who have started the discussion about migrations...

kador

Postby kador » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Me neither

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

kador wrote:Me neither

I know.

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:28 pm

stop flame gms :( i want gmsignpainter move rkck to zypern for i can have my buffer :( lol xD anyway i have to say i saw 17 yllse in war yesterday when we had 5 zyp+4 vys-.- where is the point of u come here flame signpainter?tell tingmonarch for join more wars since he only join bm,tell monster the same,alan the same,puffpuff the same,spyros the same,colo the same?want more ?XD
since u know flame gms in forum about this shit conversation,u can have a few time for join more wars too.

yllse bm power:

Tiramisu
SPyros
PuffPuff
Colomax
MeganFox
Alantoong2020
Monster
Impriest
Tingmonarch
Hehehaha(HAHAHAHA)
Bulegon
DAN
Zarathoga
Kidz
Total0wnage
Screw
Spaz
XjamesX

and many more....

where is part of this players for help yllse in wars?

kador

Postby kador » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 am

The ones saying Yllse loses because of GMs are just giving excuses for our weakness

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 am

opps maybe u all misunderstanding 1 thing, all i wanted is trying to let kitty guild come to yllse, coz they spoke to me they wish to play in yllse, coz zypern is a suck nation for them. and i saw alot d4 moving as their wish, why dun just let kitty moving too. i dun blame yllse low number or losing war bla bla bla i never do it though, yllse is suck for teamwork and selfishness, who care, just deal it. i just wish my friends from zypern can come to yllse, but if u said so ( zypern will be empty) , i doubt why u moving ur d4s char to vys then?

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 am

GMSignPainter wrote: Because you don't talk to me better? Why should I show respect to you if you show none to me?

Its like a customer complaining his problem, and this is how u deal with customer?

even thought, what i did to show unrespect for u? i just point out my problem toward gm, did i insult u? all i saw u was the 1 insult me, "crying" the typical zypernians word, hope you dun be affect ur emotion as a player in zypern, while yllse player complaining his problem, u are a gm, solve the problem like other gm does, so we people will respect you. kk, since kitty guild moving to yllse is impossible, i going stop reply here, good luck

Charles

Postby Charles » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:46 am

Marryland wrote:opps maybe u all misunderstanding 1 thing, all i wanted is trying to let kitty guild come to yllse, coz they spoke to me they wish to play in yllse, coz zypern is a suck nation for them. and i saw alot d4 moving as their wish, why dun just let kitty moving too. i dun blame yllse low number or losing war bla bla bla i never do it though, yllse is suck for teamwork and selfishness, who care, just deal it. i just wish my friends from zypern can come to yllse, but if u said so ( zypern will be empty) , i doubt why u moving ur d4s char to vys then?

when u point some1 with ur finger theres 3 more fingers pointing to u.... just saying =)

^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:12 am

SoulTaker wrote:...lol xD anyway i have to say i saw 17 yllse in war yesterday when we had 5 zyp+4 vys-.- ...

download/file.php?id=2287&mode=view
this 17? :W:

Yllse players speak = cry
IMpriest

Return to “Yllse”