Lucky & intent merge

Silencer

Re: Lucky & intent merge

Postby Silencer » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 am

Atlantis wrote:
Elmy wrote:To silencer

You seem to have some good ideas there

K, my Joon Rules guild idea has one supporter!

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

grofire wrote:i do not understand y all yllse need to in one guild ? can't we just never attack ather yllsen ???
if we must kill noobs (witch im tottly agesnt) then go to vys or zyf........
in war all join and help witch ather, and evry time u seen yllse fight with ather nation try to help him.
so easy and will get our nation alot better

it's quit weird seeing this comming from u since u're allied with adrenaline
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Heh, my personality isn't really one that conflicts with others. At least, not in-game. On forums I was just bored and annoyed. I'm quite a bit milder when it comes to actually dealing with people. There's a reason why I've become friends with most of Vys, Zyp & Yllse at some point or another. You can choose to believe it or not, but I'm not nearly as bad as what I showed on the forums here. But obviously, I knew what I was doing. I knew very well what kind of person it made me look like. It's impossible not to know. It's not like an asshole can't tell he's being an asshole. But like I said, I didn't really care at the time. It's not like I was targeting new players or anything. I was clashing with just as many 'legends'. I don't go out of my way to target anyone on the forums, it depends entirely on the subject being discussed and the side or position that person has taken.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Silencer wrote:Because it's public knowledge already? Elmy already indicated Ted was going to join Lucky. I'm assuming there's an agreement between them unless Elmy was lying or the agreement was broken. And I can talk about anything I want as long as it doesn't break forum rules, thank you very much.

Indeed it is public knowledge but the meaning of my post slipped past you. You can discuss it as you stated however my point was, why is someone who isn't the guild leader acting as if he's talking on behalf of the guild leader?

As far as I know the core members of the guild were only like 6 people max, maybe even smaller at the time I was playing beta. I just think if Elmy want's to discuss any issues with Intent he should take it up with Ted and not Atlantis.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Jarlaxle wrote:
Silencer wrote:Because it's public knowledge already? Elmy already indicated Ted was going to join Lucky. I'm assuming there's an agreement between them unless Elmy was lying or the agreement was broken. And I can talk about anything I want as long as it doesn't break forum rules, thank you very much.

Indeed it is public knowledge but the meaning of my post slipped past you. You can discuss it as you stated however my point was, why is someone who isn't the guild leader acting as if he's talking on behalf of the guild leader?

As far as I know the core members of the guild were only like 6 people max, maybe even smaller at the time I was playing beta. I just think if Elmy want's to discuss any issues with Intent he should take it up with Ted and not Atlantis.

Doesnt matter now Intent is not going to merge and yllse will most likely be better in the long run if we keep 3 powerful guilds instead of 1.

but in the last few days theres been loads of new noob guilds. I mean like 10 new guilds in the last 2 days?

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Jarlaxle wrote:

Silencer wrote:GM of intent to kill is deadlyshadow aka ted. And it's known that ted is joining lucky. So what's the f'in point of this topic again?

I don't see that as talking on behalf of the guild leader. I stated the GM of intent was deadlyshadow (which it is) and it is known that ted is joining lucky (which is public knowledge). I said what's the f'in point of this topic again because to me, it was known that ted wanted to join lucky (at that time). So again, tell me where I acted like I was talking on behalf of ted. Then perhaps I might understand where you're coming from.

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

Silencer wrote:
Jarlaxle wrote:

Silencer wrote:GM of intent to kill is deadlyshadow aka ted. And it's known that ted is joining lucky. So what's the f'in point of this topic again?

I don't see that as talking on behalf of the guild leader. I stated the GM of intent was deadlyshadow (which it is) and it is known that ted is joining lucky (which is public knowledge). I said what's the f'in point of this topic again because to me, it was known that ted wanted to join lucky (at that time). So again, tell me where I acted like I was talking on behalf of ted. Then perhaps I might understand where you're coming from.

I was referring to Atlantis all this time but somehow you keep thinking I'm talking about you.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:13 am

just let him think your talking about him. Because if you start jumping down my shit i'll go off and we gonna be posting here all week long.

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 am

Jarlaxle wrote:I was referring to Atlantis all this time but somehow you keep thinking I'm talking about you.

I guess I'm suppose to assume your quotation of "silencer" meant you were actually talking about Atlantis? I'm so sorry you meant Atlantis.

Jarlaxle wrote:

Why is someone who is not the guild leader talking about things only a guild leader talks about to another guild leader

Jarlaxle wrote:

I enlarged my name just so you blind people could see. And Atlantis, you're an idiot for jumping on this without looking at the mistakes jarl made. Good job owning yourselves Jarl and Atlantis. You guys are truly amazing. If you want to talk about Atlantis, please do so without quoting me. I don't want to be equated wtih Atlantis, unfortunately.

DeadlyShadow

Postby DeadlyShadow » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 am

Instead of having a response to every post and end up writing a novel by the end of it, if there's anything you (and by you I mean anybody in this thread) need to discuss with me just shoot me a pm/email/or send me a message on msn. So basically I think this thread is done.

Return to “Yllse”