Reports for Bugged Job Quests, after May 5 Maintenance Fix

If you have seen/encountered any ingame bug, please report it here, so it can be identified and fixed asap.
Cov

Re: Reports for Bugged Job Quests, after May 5 Maintenance Fix

Postby Cov » Fri May 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Well, today I decided to lvlup my mining ( havent done a mining dailys for like 2 weeks ), when I walk to the npc located in 251, 81, in helternt village to do the daily, the npc says he is satisfied for today. wtf?. When I said that, a guildmate of mine tried to do his dailys for today and the npc did the same msg. Can you look into this GM?

Can anyone else from vyseus please speak up and say if they are having this same issue. It cant be me since it also occured to my friend.

My ingame character who is unable to do the mining daily is called Cov and my guildmate is called scarlet0fd00m.

Help plz GM =/

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Cov wrote:Well, today I decided to lvlup my mining ( havent done a mining dailys for like 2 weeks ), when I walk to the npc located in 251, 81, in helternt village to do the daily, the npc says he is satisfied for today. wtf?. When I said that, a guildmate of mine tried to do his dailys for today and the npc did the same msg. Can you look into this GM?

Can anyone else from vyseus please speak up and say if they are having this same issue. It cant be me since it also occured to my friend.

My ingame character who is unable to do the mining daily is called Cov and my guildmate is called scarlet0fd00m.

Help plz GM =/

smt wrong whit that npc indeed, but check herb shop (close to tp dude). there's a guy and he asks the tings the other npc used to ask for and gives mining lvl
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Cov

Postby Cov » Fri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm

At least someone confirmed the npc isnt working >.<. Well I went to herb shop nearest to the portal ( I believe it was at 238, 235 ) But I didn't see the npc that u mentioned that asked for mining mats. Well, I'm going to college now, i'll prob be back at 23:00 server time, hope by then its fixed =/. But if its not, whatever, 2 weeks or 2 weeks and 1 day without doing the dailys isnt gonna change anything at the long run.

Thanks for helping tenso!

Cov

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Fri May 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Cov wrote:At least someone confirmed the npc isnt working >.<. Well I went to herb shop nearest to the portal ( I believe it was at 238, 235 ) But I didn't see the npc that u mentioned that asked for mining mats. Well, I'm going to college now, i'll prob be back at 23:00 server time, hope by then its fixed =/. But if its not, whatever, 2 weeks or 2 weeks and 1 day without doing the dailys isnt gonna change anything at the long run.

Thanks for helping tenso!

Cov

there's 2 other dailies still working
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Sai

Postby Sai » Sun May 23, 2010 9:00 am

[Dont know if this was reported already, 7 pages and its 4 AM. Do Not Want to Check!]

Cooking Daily Quest.
Level: 60

NPC askes for 15 Elysian, then changes it to 20 Elysian.
NPC gives credit but does not take the Elysian.

-Sai - [Yllse]

YinCall

Postby YinCall » Sun May 23, 2010 6:21 pm

I have problems with Lumberjack Npc (225,181) Quest in Yllse

1. in Barantan 225,181 : Ask for 20 War Staff, When i give him, he said the same thing again and again and i cant get my lv in Lumberjack /_\ (I Made the WarStaff MySelf)

Plz fix this
Thank you

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Sun May 23, 2010 6:52 pm

YinCall wrote:I have problems with Lumberjack Npc (225,181) Quest in Yllse

1. in Barantan 225,181 : Ask for 20 War Staff, When i give him, he said the same thing again and again and i cant get my lv in Lumberjack /_\ (I Made the WarStaff MySelf)

Plz fix this
Thank you

that's carpenter npc and it has bene reported a lot already
SpyRoS
Spiritus

freaky87

Postby freaky87 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 am

GM, i have problem with refine skill. Now my refine level 35, i did learnt refine iron ingot and silver ingot, but why in my refine page never show up then new refine? It only copper and quartz available in my refine page.
My in game id is SaintLoki

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon May 24, 2010 10:20 am

are u sure u learned the ingots aswell and not only the ores? cuz ores are the one u mine and ignots are the ones u need to craft. they're a little further in the learning list
SpyRoS
Spiritus

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun May 30, 2010 5:42 am

cooking GM quest (leaf)
asks for 3 revival elixer but he won't accept them.

Return to “Bug Reports”