Character bugged!

If you have seen/encountered any ingame bug, please report it here, so it can be identified and fixed asap.
hanjm15

Character bugged!

Postby hanjm15 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Dear admin team,

Hello, this is my first time writing anything on the forum. I hope you are well, and that this message finds you well.

First of all, on behalf of the rest of the game players, thanks for all your effort to keep the server running. We have been having a lot of fun since the server was moved and got back on again. For some reason, it went down again right now, but I am sure you are already on it by now!

I understand that you are busy with this and that, however, I felt the need to hear some kind of response from you on the problem that I reported a while ago now. I have had my character bugged more than four months ago (the ticket was opened originally on the 7th May 2014, #446734).. I have put all the information that you might require (hopefully all, but if you need more information, I am willing to provide more.) but I have had no response from anyone at all so far. If you take a quick look at my character, it would be apparent that something went wrong (have a look at the tactics, jobs among various other things, like the symbols etc etc).

Please, please have a look on this character and let me have an update on the matter. This problem has been lasting rather long since it first occurred, and I am still waiting for it to go back to where it was... :)

I am looking forward to hearing from you, and I wish that you have a great day.

Thank you ever so much in advance,

Yours sincerely,

A user.

yourmother

Re: Character bugged!

Postby yourmother » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:38 pm

4 month is nothing.here waiting already near 2 years.nothing happen.haha.just wait and die back alive also nothing happen.sincerely.2 years waiter.

Return to “Bug Reports”