How do you use the DR Autoclicker?

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
suddendeath

How do you use the DR Autoclicker?

Postby suddendeath » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 pm

I downloaded this autoclicker that I found somewhere in the forum, but I don't know how to use it. Could someone help me out? What is the interval for? In the game, How do I know the autoclicker is working or not? Do I need to hold alt, ctrl, or shift to turn the clicker on?

I want to thank whoever tries to me out beforehand.

It would be nice if anyone could give me a link to a guide that I couldn't find.

suddendeath

Re: How do you use the DR Autoclicker?

Postby suddendeath » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 am

anyone?

Kamos

Postby Kamos » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 am

I haven't used it myself, but I would guess that the interval is the interval in milliseconds between clicks. So if you put in a low value like 10 then it will click very fast (100 times in a second). If you put in a high value like 1000 then it would click slowly (once every second).

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 am

Crank it to 20ms, gives good results for me.
1ms = 1/1000 of a second.

You start/pause the autoclicker with the Pause Break button and it only works when Dragon Raja is running.

suddendeath

Postby suddendeath » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

so you open the autoclicker program first, then start the game? And the autoclicker will start when I hold shift, after I checked the shift box, right?

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:25 pm

suddendeath wrote:so you open the autoclicker program first, then start the game? And the autoclicker will start when I hold shift, after I checked the shift box, right?

No, you can start the autoclicker anytime you want, as long as Dragon Raja is running, it will work. If you check the shift box, it will automatically hold down shift for you while it is clicking, you need NOT hold down shift, ever, to start the autoclicker. About holding down shift automatically, when the program is holding shift and you press shift, it releases it.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”