TT problems

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
täisdibla

Re: TT problems

Postby täisdibla » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 am

Karvinen wrote:works while healing....

But it's slower. A lot slower really. Me and some priests tested it in cyclopses and VD, you have to keep hitting constantly to keep getting all of the leeching exp as healing is too slow. I think the time interval needs to be reduced cause priests cannot just go up to a mushroom and start beating it with a stick in VD1.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am

täisdibla wrote:
Karvinen wrote:works while healing....

But it's slower. A lot slower really. Me and some priests tested it in cyclopses and VD, you have to keep hitting constantly to keep getting all of the leeching exp as healing is too slow. I think the time interval needs to be reduced cause priests cannot just go up to a mushroom and start beating it with a stick in VD1.

Yes they can, 521 29 pit if priest stands 520 28 they can stand there melee swinging and never get hit from the monsters, unless they click on an item and move coords

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Karvinen wrote:Yes they can, 521 29 pit if priest stands 520 28 they can stand there melee swinging and never get hit from the monsters, unless they click on an item and move coords

Hmm that's really useful info, thanks.

Anyway lets debate:
Maybe we could increase the interval just a bit, so priests would get full leeching exp just by healing constantly. Or do you think it will make TT leeching too easy for the priest class?

ahbee

Postby ahbee » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 am

how to do u think those prz get into top 10.

5/10 spot is taken by prz in each nation. ^o^ ^o^ ^o^

Return to “Tips & Tricks”