High Quality Video of Starcrest Quest dungeons.

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
täisdibla

High Quality Video of Starcrest Quest dungeons.

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 am

Here's me running starcrest part one and two in high quality with no cuts.
Music by TechnoBase.FM ( annoying, isn't it? )
I think the FPS lag is there because I recorded with 16 FPS in fraps, I wasn't FPS lagging at all ingame. I think when I record with 17, it's smooth.
I died once in the 2nd part because while I was eating a slice of pizza the charon bugged me in place while casting CF ( delicious combo death :P )
As a thief you need about level 60+ to run the quest successfully. As an archer I recommend level 7x ( the first time I did it, was quite easy then )

Videos for the Eastern Sermeny's Dungeon part of the quest (some instructions in video description):
Star Crest Quest - Part 1
Star Crest Quest - Part 2

Videos for the Western Sermeny's Dungeon part of the quest (some instructions in video description):
Star Crest Quest - Part 3
Star Crest Quest - Part 4
Star Crest Quest - Part 5
Star Crest Quest - Part 6
Star Crest Quest - Part 7

A big thanks to LadyPhoenix. Because of her site I never failed the quest. you don't need 100+ to do this quest in this server though, a level 60-70 will do fine if you're a thief or archer( just remember to always bring Revival Elixirs, you don't need them but as you will see in the video, everyone can screw up due to carelessness :) )
Last edited by täisdibla on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyPhoenix

Re: High Quality Video of Starcrest Quest dungeons.

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:52 am

Back when I wrote my guide while playing NR, most people had very low tt, and at most G3 rares. Plus on NR the monsters didn't get stuck on the edge of the screen like it did in previous servers so there was a lot more mobs trying to kill you and blocking your attacks. I still stand by the fact that you need to be 100+ to do it safely, especially for those who do it the first time (those who would be reading the guide in the first place).

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm

The only monster stuck in the wall was a charon on some floor.
Anyway IDK about previous servers but on this one the quest is really easy since you can get 100tt so early. Even the the Styx doesn't bug ( still not sure why she gets bugged so easily lol ) she is easy to take down even with g3 force.

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm

I have to say: nice work. This quest generates alot of tickets and this should help bring that down alot.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 am

täisdibla wrote:The only monster stuck in the wall was a charon on some floor.
Anyway IDK about previous servers but on this one the quest is really easy since you can get 100tt so early. Even the the Styx doesn't bug ( still not sure why she gets bugged so easily lol ) she is easy to take down even with g3 force.

Previous servers, it was hard to get 100tt even at level 8x if you level normally with a party and have party exp on weapon. On this server you can easily get 100tt at level 6x. That makes a big difference.

I guess the problem with monsters stuck in sermy's was fixed. It was a big issues on previous servers.

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 am

the music sucks (Y)

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 am

täisdibla wrote:Music by TechnoBase.FM ( annoying, isn't it? )

Warned ya :greet:

Whoami

Postby Whoami » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:04 am

Can't open~

Return to “Tips & Tricks”