How the TT Cap after level 100 works

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
Tensu

Re: How the TT Cap after level 100 works

Postby Tensu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Spaz wrote:
Tensu wrote:
Spaz wrote:Can leech weapon/orision after level 100?

yes u can, that's what's been explained in the first post of this topic.

seems a bit crazy of a concept. The only reason anyone could stand up agaist priest is cause they usually have pretty low tatics at high levels. max sword/javalen full orison on priest going to make them damn tough

but leechers arent getting the huge exp as the used to hv now. BTW i doubt there's gonna be priest getting that high tt before they get a decent lvl. priest are way to dempendant on their lvl to kill anyways. so i doubt it would "overpower" them here
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Spaz

Postby Spaz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Tensu wrote:but leechers arent getting the huge exp as the used to hv now. BTW i doubt there's gonna be priest getting that high tt before they get a decent lvl. priest are way to dempendant on their lvl to kill anyways. so i doubt it would "overpower" them here

LifeDrain also goes by orison as well as level and con.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Spaz wrote:
Tensu wrote:but leechers arent getting the huge exp as the used to hv now. BTW i doubt there's gonna be priest getting that high tt before they get a decent lvl. priest are way to dempendant on their lvl to kill anyways. so i doubt it would "overpower" them here

but most ppl choose to get higher lvl over ori cuz higher lvl is more con and that's 2 of the things wich LD is dependent on. BTW, ld is onyl dependent on ori till 121 ori
SpyRoS
Spiritus

FirstDream

Postby FirstDream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey, can you please explain what you mean by ld dependent on ori till 121 Ori.
I've been wondering about that, I alwasy thought its only dependent on CON AND LEVEL.
But I always wondered if ori affect Life Drain.

When you say dependent on ori till 121 ori, do you mean after ori 121, it no longer incraete LD damage? I'm lv 75 priest with whirling 95 and ori 87. Wonder if my orison affect LD. I'm also maxing CON.

Tensu wrote:
Spaz wrote:

but most ppl choose to get higher lvl over ori cuz higher lvl is more con and that's 2 of the things wich LD is dependent on. BTW, ld is onyl dependent on ori till 121 ori

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm

FirstDream wrote:Hey, can you please explain what you mean by ld dependent on ori till 121 Ori.
I've been wondering about that, I alwasy thought its only dependent on CON AND LEVEL.

When you say dependent on ori till 121 ori, do you mean after ori 121, it no longer incraete LD damage? I'm lv 75 priest with whirling 95 and ori 87. Wonder if my orison affect LD. I'm also maxing CON.

Tensu wrote:
Spaz wrote:LifeDrain also goes by orison as well as level and con.

what i meant was indeed after 121 ori, ur ld wont increase any more. about how big the effect really is, all i know is that at d5, with 100ori, ur ld is 5k less then ur ld with 121 ori. i dont know how big the difference is for lower lvles
SpyRoS
Spiritus

FirstDream

Postby FirstDream » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks for your answer! So you saying Orison does affect LD? because I always thought level and CON are the only factors that give LD more damage. If this is true, I'll lvl up my Orison even more!

Tensu wrote:
FirstDream wrote:Hey, can you please explain what you mean by ld dependent on ori till 121 Ori.

what i meant was indeed after 121 ori, ur ld wont increase any more. about how big the effect really is, all i know is that at d5, with 100ori, ur ld is 5k less then ur ld with 121 ori. i dont know how big the difference is for lower lvles

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Level your orison to 121... After that, its useless..

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Minipp wrote:Level your orison to 121... After that, its useless..

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

this should answer ur question
SpyRoS
Spiritus

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Why would it be useless? '-_-

mimi77

Postby mimi77 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 am