GMGeek top informations

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
GMGeek

GMGeek top informations

Postby GMGeek » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello!

I am making this post because i will group all informations about changes and good tips everyone should know. I will make of this post my personal wiki :lol:
If there is something you need, just let me know.
I will try to add something everyday. Soon, this will become the best topic (Y)

==============================
Donation Table
    - 300.000 crit = 8 fame
    - 500.000 crit = 16 fame
    - 1.000.000 crit = 21 fame
    - 5.000.000 crit = 30 fame
    - 20.000.000 crit = 50 fame
Ability Redistribution

When you reach lv 101, you will no longer be forced to redistribute your Stats. However, you will gain a "Redistribution" item wich you may use anytime (even after Dual Class) to reset all stats back to the starter one and then put it back the way you wish.

Double Experience Pill

You may Pause/Start it by Right Clicking. That way you may Stop its timer and go off without wasting it.
Tatic Cap After Level 100

• Leeching:
    The Cap is Character's Level + 20
  • Solo:
    The Cap is Character's Level + 20 + (Character's Level - 100)
- If I replyed to your ticket, I will work on it until It is done. But keep in mind I can't solve most of them. In that case, I gotta request admins to work on it.

GMGeek

Re: GMGeek top informations

Postby GMGeek » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Reserved area
- If I replyed to your ticket, I will work on it until It is done. But keep in mind I can't solve most of them. In that case, I gotta request admins to work on it.

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Reserved area - 2

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Reserved area - 3

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 pm

2 Daily Fame Quests

One is located in each nation.
:arrow: Barantan (241, 214)
:arrow: Helternt Village (143, 208)
:arrow: Renus (84,56)

One is located outside Knockers tower (In Eastern Wanen)
:arrow: Eastern Wanen (522,501)

Disconnected or Game Crashes During Abyss, Undead, Big Maze

You are now able to talk to the NPC at the entrance of Abyss, Undead, and Bigmaze, that teleports you back into the quest while being a ghost.

Upgrade Star Crest

Star Crest can now be upgraded to allow access to Venom Dungeon 1, Venom Dungeon 2, and Venom Dungeon 3.

The upgrade NPCs can be found in Venom Dungeon 1
Level 2 Star Crest ~~~ (326,200)
:arrow: 2 Level 1 Star Crest
:arrow: 20 Tooth of Argos
:arrow: 20 Mushrooms

Level 3 Star Crest ~~~ (252,274)
:arrow: Level 2 Star Crest
:arrow: 20 Sand of Star
:arrow: 10 Tooth of Argo
:arrow: 10 Mana Metal

Level 4 Star Crest ~~~ (313,334)
:arrow: Level 3 Star Crest
:arrow: 30 Mana Metal
:arrow: 10 Branch of Klattu

Level 5 Star Crest ~~~ (389,264)
:arrow: Level 4 Star Crest
:arrow: 10 Tentacle of Gazer
:arrow: 10 Branch of Klattu

Gambling System

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7507
Last edited by bminickw on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Nice one! (Y)

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:34 am

Good stuff, thanks! (Y)
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:27 pm

One time fame quests:

Quest 1: Meatball (Two Brothers Quest) 20 Fame
Go to Hegemonia and speak to the first brother (Nycolwyffe, 32,522) and get the awake potion. Then go find the second brother in a ruined building (147,439) talk to him and give him the awake potion. Listen to his story then receive a meatball. Take the meatball back to the first brother.

Quest 2: Beer and Beef Steak 20 Fame
Go to Hegemonia and find the guy standing next to a tree (85, 534). Make sure you have Beef Steak and a Beer to give him. He will tell you a story and then give you fame.

Quest 3: Beryl and Amethyst 40 Fame
Go to West Glade with 2 Beryls and 3 or 4 Amethysts
As you get into West Glade you will see a wizzy (362, 31) standing next to the small house talk to him to receive 20 fame for Amethyst, and 20 Fame for Beryls. The number of Amethysts seems to vary, he will tell you he wants to make a matched set, so be sure to take a couple of extras.

Quest 4: Lindas Quest 30 Fame
Need to be level 51+. Theres an NPC in knight's armor around the middle of Hedgemonia. He will tell you to talk to the Blacksmith (71, 249) behind a house. Talk to the Blacksmith, he wants you to find his wife, Linda, in West Glade. When you get to West Glade there is no one named Linda, but you can talk to Lindas daughter inside one of the buildings. She will say her mom is sleeping and needs the &Awake potion; can to wake up. Go back the Blacksmith.

Quest 5: The Vampire Quest (Lindas Quest Part 2) 100 Fame + Dragon Fear Necklace (Spawn times 22:00 Server time Monday, 20:00 ST Wednesday, 18:00 ST Friday)
After you complete Lindas Quest, if keep talking to the Blacksmith he asks you to go kill Vampires in the Underground Dungeon, to get the awake potion. The underground dungeon is top left corner of Hedgemonia. If you go up there watch out for the Dragon, Sandworms, and Undead Trees. This quest is level 51+, but you will need to be higher (70-80+) to get it done, or else take some very strong people with you. If you kill the Vampire, it will drop the medicine, which you can give it to the Blacksmith.

Quest 6: Quest of True Friendship 20 Fame
Must be level 51+. Find the NPC Cook Pole at 225,100. He wants to send food to his friend Neal, a jewel digger. (91, 39). Take the food in his place. He gives you pizza to take to his friend in the North West corner of Northern Wanen. After you deliver the pizza, the friend gives you a topaz to give to the NPC in the cookery house.
Last edited by Enigma on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:45 am

Firstly, thanks for sharing.

I tried to do quest 5: The Vampire Quest, but I couldn't find any Vampire in the Underground Dungeon. Is there any specific time for the Vampire to be spawned?
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:55 am

Yes Miss Q

There is a specific time to do it, but I am not sure when is it xD
I will find it out and share :P

Return to “Tips & Tricks”