Higher level items

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
openuser

Re: Higher level items

Postby openuser » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:I think I got some stringer knifves(100tt) can gift you ^^

Ipwn_ wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:I think I got some stringer knifves(100tt) can gift you ^^

I've got tons as well that i could give you.

By the way, don't bother making dragon slayer knifes, they are incredibly harder to make/get then stinger knifes and only give a very small bonus.

Thank you so much, both! SimpleStupid: That very nice of you! Thank you. Ipwn: Thank you for your advice. I looked at their stats and you are indeed right on small bonus!

I think I will slowly work on crafting to get 100 level items :) Do you think it is feasible to GM crafting at the current server environment? (With population and etc)

xReis

Postby xReis » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 pm

You'll need Blacksmithing to make knives, and yes it's entirely possible to GM in it. You'll need to get 50 Mining (I think) before you can unlock Blacksmithing.

openuser

Postby openuser » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 am

xReis wrote:You'll need Blacksmithing to make knives, and yes it's entirely possible to GM in it. You'll need to get 50 Mining (I think) before you can unlock Blacksmithing.

I'm planning on blacksmithing and tailoring for both weapons and armors. Thank you so much for your advice!

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:50 pm

If you put a ton of work into it, you could gm any skill in about 2 weeks. Sequence quests up to level 75. daily quests (3 or 4 per day depending on skill) after that. The first few levels are the hardest, after that it gets a lot easier.

openuser

Postby openuser » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Ipwn_ wrote:If you put a ton of work into it, you could gm any skill in about 2 weeks. Sequence quests up to level 75. daily quests (3 or 4 per day depending on skill) after that. The first few levels are the hardest, after that it gets a lot easier.

That's a great news :) Thank you so much !

Return to “Tips & Tricks”