Dual Class planner

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
misterd

Dual Class planner

Postby misterd » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Good afternoon all,

Because there are so few players who have reached dual class on this server :lol: , I thought I would share this spreadsheet I have just cobbled up for my own purposes as all my chars have dual class to look forward to.

It allows me to pre-plan all my point allocations from level 101 upwards and to make the most of the Dual Class bonus points.

If there are better planners out there then I would be glad to see a link.

The attached zip file contains the .ods file I've created with the OpenOffice Calc application and it contains 1 sheet with no macros (just formulae).

For those who wish to explore this further....

Usage:
1) Make a copy of the original sheet for each character you wish to plan for. Might I suggest naming that sheet the same as your character.

2) Choose your character's initial class from the drop-down list in the green cell, then fill in the attribute values for the level of your character.

3) Use the drop-down lists in the '+' columns to increment your attributes at each future level (not the first level for which attributes are entered), noting the maximum values permitted for your current dual class.

4) At those levels where Dual Class can be achieved, select your chosen dual class from the drop-down lists in the blue cells.

Finally) Curse at me for not providing sufficient validation/protected cells for careless hands, and my foolish assumption that people will want to make dual at the earliest levels possible. Any additional frustration experienced can be either fed back via this thread, or feel free to improve upon it yourself!

Feedback is encouraged. Abuse is acceptable as long as you provide constructive criticism :twisted:

Kindest regards.

edit: updated to include .xls version of the file in the same archive.
edit: cosmetic improvements and fixed the validation issue with 'Unspent' values.
Attachments
DC planner.zip
(42.49 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
Last edited by misterd on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
:ugeek:

Marryland

Re: Dual Class planner

Postby Marryland » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 pm

cant believe there are still some spiritful player exist in this game , until i saw this post. good luck

bminickw

Re: Dual Class planner

Postby bminickw » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:57 pm

This is pretty neat. This is very useful!
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “Tips & Tricks”