About rare counteraction?

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
keepfrom731

About rare counteraction?

Postby keepfrom731 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:18 am

If I Equip with rare-equipment "smart" and the dual symbol "accuracy" in the same time,
will this combination counteract the rare effect of both smart and accuracy?

I remember,in some servers, have this setting;But I don't find the description of it in the help...so I want to check it,thanks!

Dragonrajashop

Re: About rare counteraction?

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 pm

keepfrom731 wrote:If I Equip with rare-equipment "smart" and the dual symbol "accuracy" in the same time,

I remember,in some servers, have this setting;But I don't find the description of it in the help...so I want to check it,thanks!

If another player is wearing smart rare and you have accuracy rares, yes, it helps you hit more.
Symtex

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm

keepfrom731 wrote:If I Equip with rare-equipment "smart" and the dual symbol "accuracy" in the same time,

Just trying to understand your problem, are you saying that by wearing both smart and accuracy at the same time, the accuracy rares will effect the smart rares? I've never heard of that happening. Smart only effects people attacking you while accurate only effects you attacking other people.

keepfrom731

Postby keepfrom731 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Ipwn_ wrote:Just trying to understand your problem, are you saying that by wearing both smart and accuracy at the same time, the accuracy rares will effect the smart rares? I've never heard of that happening. Smart only effects people attacking you while accurate only effects you attacking other people.

Yes,it's my question :]
I think I misunderstood before @@ This explanation is more reasonable than mine.Thanks very much!

Return to “Tips & Tricks”