About Thief =)

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
caiquetenfen

About Thief =)

Postby caiquetenfen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 pm

just curious, there are people who say that force ac force is the best set for thief .. '' PK'' .. most also tell me that some robber desire force is the best set .... which the set would be really good? for me to have a set force ac force has to be good g9? '' G'' and that it would be good Robber Desire Force? Thx (Y)

Dragonrajashop

Re: About Thief =)

Postby Dragonrajashop » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Both sets are good in different situations. If you want to make just 'one' set, then go with the force/ac, but obviously that is an opinionated answer.
Symtex

caiquetenfen

Postby caiquetenfen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

haha .. Yes I intend to do just one set even .. Your tip would force / ac? ^ ^

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Since thieves have 132/135 AC without any AC items, you don't really need AC that desperately. The easiest would be to make 2x Force + 1 Distant, Force + Force + Desire or Force + Desire + Distant. Simply ice blast your enemies down with invisibility. The easiest and cheapest way to own everyone. (Y) You should only use EX ice on archers, low ac thieves and people without defense buffs.
You should consider making one AC or Smart and one Evasion item to survive as a turtle when you're pepsied/slowed/stunned/blinded or when you want to pepsi as a support.
I'm talking about maze and war situations here of course, where teamwork and potion mastery matter.

Good luck and have fun. Thieves are easy enough to play efficiently, but if you master them, they're absurdly powerful. They have almost everything. :D

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Thiefs should be on pepsi most of the time in mass pk anyway, unless you are the only mass damage dealer there.

caiquetenfen

Postby caiquetenfen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:34 pm

täisdibla wrote:Since thieves have 132/135 AC without any AC items, you don't really need AC that desperately. The easiest would be to make 2x Force + 1 Distant, Force + Force + Desire or Force + Desire + Distant. Simply ice blast your enemies down with invisibility. The easiest and cheapest way to own everyone. (Y) You should only use EX ice on archers, low ac thieves and people without defense buffs.
You should consider making one AC or Smart and one Evasion item to survive as a turtle when you're pepsied/slowed/stunned/blinded or when you want to pepsi as a support.
I'm talking about maze and war situations here of course, where teamwork and potion mastery matter.

Good luck and have fun. Thieves are easy enough to play efficiently, but if you master them, they're absurdly powerful. They have almost everything. :D

I understand your opinion .. more I wonder what is the effect of desire? equals basic resist .. or similar?
Thanks for the suggestions now =) '-_-

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 pm

IMpriest

caiquetenfen

Postby caiquetenfen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

lemonbone wrote:http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15693
DESIRE X ROBBER

oh I understand now =) Thx u bro :D

sierra

Postby sierra » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:29 am

lemonbone wrote:http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15693
DESIRE X ROBBER

Thank for the great and amazing link to understand about the Thief before i cannot understand the situation and don't know about thief story..

Return to “Tips & Tricks”