About Archer

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
caiquetenfen

Re: About Archer

Postby caiquetenfen » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Thomas wrote:For conventional player
First of all, for both archer and thief the best option for weapon is shining weapong (Polar ice knife or Aura iskra bow)
For a thief, at D3 you could use a d3 knives with rare effect of some sort like life g1 that gives you additional +1500 hit point compared to +15attack +200hp of polar, but it is purely your choice.

The rest 3 items you are wearing, i would recomend following:

Archer
For archer - Force only (g20), attack mantle is only mantle for archer, since it gives white damage , extreme fire lvls increase damage based on white damage.
When you have d4 lvl150 archer with 200+tt , i would use also force+smart+ac including fire bow.
With AC drop your attack/defence capability becomes as effective as a thief but without ability of pepsi.

Thief
Since thief has more AC due to the shield i would give 2 possible choices for a thief
2x Force +1 Ac (better overall defence but weaker vs high amount of physical damage+ac drop)
2x Force +1 Smart (weaker in overall but chance to survive more damage+smart rare can be cheaper to obtain)
1 Force 1AC 1Smart combination would make you as hard to kill as a priest but same time the damage dished out is not enought to effectively kill other classes exept archer.

Other possibilities
If you have low skills for both archer and thief but still want to be effective, you could abuse the CA/Strike rares.
Go with following set
1Smart (armor g7)
1AC (hat g7 or above)
1Strike Dagger (g7 or above)
1CA Shoes (g7 or above)
With enough stat to cast sfd on yourself, it is probably the most effective and least skill demading set.
The problem with that set is that you are unable to kill priest/wizard.

If you have a hard time killing very high hp/ac opponents you have also possiblilty to build a robber/desire set
It will deal additional damage based on chance, your current attack damage , your current hp, and your opponent current hp.
1 Robber 1Force 1Desire for example, it also works a bit as a counter to the CA/Strike set mentioned above.

If archer is called glass cannon then thief would be brass cannon x0,9 - the amount it deals less damage compared to archer

hmm i did, then good for a set archer would force g20 + ac? or desire and robber .. vs. AC / strike :D

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Not to get off subject, but dude, change your avatar. Everytime I see that avatar, I keep thinking you are sillion. T_T
Symtex

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Not to get off subject, but dude, change your avatar. Everytime I see that avatar, I keep thinking you are sillion. T_T

+1

kador

Postby kador » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:00 pm

wtf i just noticed its not him!
hauehae
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Not to get off subject, but dude, change your avatar. Everytime I see that avatar, I keep thinking you are sillion. T_T

+1 , dont get good reception when ppl think you are colomax

kador

Postby kador » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:00 pm

i like colo :mrgreen:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”