Thief Skills

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
aph9058

Thief Skills

Postby aph9058 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 am

What are the recommended build for Thiefs?

NeoTiger

Re: Thief Skills

Postby NeoTiger » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm

You cannot use both element at the same time. Darkness skills are only for PVP.

Ice skills :
- First max Icing Blast for PVE.
- Second max Critical Hiding for PVP.
- Shark Missile is pretty useless, it can be used to try to launch more knives per second during a PVP fight but you need to click like a fool on your mouse or use an auto-click. You can forget to put point into this skill or not.
- Icing Armor : This skill helps you reduce damage taken, don't forget to activate it while PVPing.
- Extreme Ice when being dual class

Darkness skills :
- Acquire Dark Power : It's the one that increase the CP recovery amount/rate in exchange of your life. This skill is pretty useful to regain your CP.
- Optionally Cherroy Shade to destroy opponent food bar (if his food bar is at 0%, he will move like a snail :p).
- Optionally Dark Blade to reduce speed of your opponent.
- Optionally Poisoning Nova when opponent comes close to you. You cast it then run away from him.

tsleeaa

Postby tsleeaa » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 pm

NeoTiger wrote:You cannot use both element at the same time. Darkness skills are only for PVP.

Ice skills :
- First max Icing Blast for PVE.
- Second max Critical Hiding for PVP.
- Shark Missile is pretty useless, it can be used to try to launch more knives per second during a PVP fight but you need to click like a fool on your mouse or use an auto-click. You can forget to put point into this skill or not.
- Icing Armor : This skill helps you reduce damage taken, don't forget to activate it while PVPing.
- Extreme Ice when being dual class

Darkness skills :
- Acquire Dark Power : It's the one that increase the CP recovery amount/rate in exchange of your life. This skill is pretty useful to regain your CP.
- Optionally Cherroy Shade to destroy opponent food bar (if his food bar is at 0%, he will move like a snail :p).
- Optionally Dark Blade to reduce speed of your opponent.
- Optionally Poisoning Nova when opponent comes close to you. You cast it then run away from him.

You forgot to mention Horn of Iceburg - the Ice skill which must me maxed out if you like pk.

NeoTiger

Postby NeoTiger » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah but it requires you to wear a piercing weapon to be able to use this skills. Also, you have to hotkey your knives and a javelin : P.

aph9058

Postby aph9058 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:27 pm

very good guide ,thank you.

i also heard someone use maximum hp with x-ice together, is that useful?
I needed a guide on double x-ice as well :D

tsleeaa

Postby tsleeaa » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm

aph9058 wrote:very good guide ,thank you.

i also heard someone use maximum hp with x-ice together, is that useful?
I needed a guide on double x-ice as well :D

I am HK ppl, so I use HK style words to direct translate into eng, i dont know what they usually called in eng.

I) "1" Style Icing Blast
1. Prepare the skill Icing Blast. (Means press your hotkey for Icing Blast)
2. Attack normally at a target. (Step far away from the target will make the following steps easier)
3. At the same time, RIGHT CLICK at any space. A bonus shot of Icing Blast will appear and attack at the target.
4. Walk/Run perpendicularly immediately. The bonus shot will become a vertical line shot. If you do not walk perpendicularly, the bonus shot will just strike as a common Icing blast shot.
5. Repeat it for training.

II) Double Extreme Ice/Fire
1. Prepare the skill Extreme Ice/Fire. (Means press your hotkey for Extreme Ice/Fire)
2. Attack normally at a target. (Step far away from the target will make the following steps easier, but no use if you are too far, right?)
3. At the same time, RIGHT CLICK at any space. A bonus shot of Extreme Ice will appear and attack at the target.
4. Approach the target immediatey and use the shot you have prepared.

NOTE: If you have another target, you can stand beside one of your target and attack normally at another target, right click after that, and blast the target beside you immediately after the bonus shot striked the target. If both targets do not move, you will get a PERFECT Double Extreme Ice/Fire.

III) "1" Style Blood Lightning
1. Cast Blood Lightning.
2. Stand in mid range with your target, better with an angle.
3. Right click at the screen/target.
4. When the magic symbol(The red circle) appears, Walk/Run perpendicularly. The 3 dispersed lightning will converge to/stack into one lightning.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”